DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is Bestiary going to have all the card art?

https://paizo.com/products/btq0206k/...y-Battle-Cards

Every monster has art on these cards, will the Bestiary have art blanks since it follows the book art? Or is this art going to be available as a Bestiary supplement?

The Bestiary will have the artwork from the Bestiary.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So are the cards going to be supported to overlay the Bestiary with more art?

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    So are the cards going to be supported to overlay the Bestiary with more art?
    I suspect that since the Battlecards are a separate product Smiteworks probably don't have the rights to reproduce this artwork, unless it also appears in the Bestiary. But Im only guessing.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Paizo hasn’t ever released the PDFs of their card sets so I am not sure how it would work. Also, the card art might be exactly what is in the bestiary anyway in many cases. Not sure. They never did this for first edition

From the product discussion thread (edit to clarify: from the Paizo Bestiary Battle Cards thread, not the FG Bestiary thread, so relating to the Paizo Battle Cards themselves)
    Will this include art for entries in the Bestiary that didn't have any, e.g. Pugwampi, Janni, Salamander, Xorn, etc.? [...]
    Yes. There is art for every statblock in the Bestiary on the corresponding creature's cards.

(Also as an aside for a question/comment posed upthread, the price increase above the Bestiary is partially in part due to this increased art as well as the cost of packaging such a deck.[...]
    Last edited by stephan_; September 29th, 2019 at 10:07.

ahhh most excellent news......Chauncy? Chauncy? I looks as though we shaltn't be needing your services after all.

Right'ch Are Gov....
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information