DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    <deleted> Goblin Pox - specific overides general rules!
    Last edited by yarnevk; September 22nd, 2019 at 00:32.

?did i do something wrong?
    Alioops77

no before I edited it I was wrong about goblin pox

Update #1: I fixed those errors that you pointed out

EDIT: updated the Core.Mod
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 27th, 2019 at 12:53.
    Alioops77

Update #2: just updated <PFRPG2 Core Spell Effects> did some fixes and removal of un-needed links in the .mod
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 27th, 2019 at 12:53.
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    also Produce Flame should be 'R Spell' or 'M Spell' (not sure why the spell is written as both since you can do spells in melee)
    It's different so that FG can different between a ranged attack and a melee attack with a spell.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's different so that FG can different between a ranged attack and a melee attack with a spell.
    If they both use your spell casting modifier what does it matter? For regular ranged/melee it is different modifier of course. More of a rules question because they are indeed called ranged spell attack and melee spell attack in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    If they both use your spell casting modifier what does it matter?
    For a number of reasons:
    1) Effects that only apply to ranged or melee will only apply to the relevant attack.
    2) I don't like restricting things, as who knows what will come in the future - especially from third party publishers.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update #3: <PFRPG2 Age of Ashes - AP3 Spell Effects> has been added to the list
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 30th, 2019 at 13:39.
    Alioops77

Hey Alex, a few things I came across working on Creatures for the Bestiary.

Divine Wrath: (CF) needs Slowed: 1
    Blade Barrier: Has two saves. The second is redundant.
    Heal: The damage has a Basic component to it for half damage. Also, there is no flat damage (IE: 8 positive per level). It will always be 1d8 positive damage per Heal level.
    Veil: The skill bonus is for Deception and the Level Bonus is only for untrained characters.
    Dominate: I am not sure a character should be stunned: 1 for an entire day on a save. I don't interpret it that way. Also, there's no information on Failure and Critical Failure for how additional saves and such work.

I just came across these randomly as I gave your format a shot in the Bestiary update. Good stuff! Just need to make sure the implementation is correct because I know at least my players trust everything I put on their character sheet is accurate without really looking too closely most the time

Love the format, though, and am adopting your (CF) (F) tags for easier reading! Keep up the good work!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information