DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Craft View Post
    On what i understand that SR only coded spells that had effects/damage/heals
    For whatever it's worth, I did all spells I just was much more careful when it came to spells with effects, damage, and other items that required applied effects as well as those spells that could be upcast.

I also went through and did all the formulas and skills, etc., that had applied conditions or damage.

As you well know, it's a beast to do it all Like my (SR) Bestiary, I hope the day when it's rendered negligibly useful isn't too far down the road. We are getting there with the automation to the Bestiaries and look forward to when that focus can shift to other things like Spells and Skill Actions, etc.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The formula thing is very useful for alchemists. Albeit my player now has to edit all damage because of feats boni. Ouch for him, but he will pull through.

This mod is great. I can't overstate how much it improves gameplay. Thank you.

I'll also note that we're on Unity and haven't had any issues.

Thanks for the update! My players are excited about this mod!

I think that the way you did Animal Forms is not calculating things properly. Consider a 7th level Druid (wearing leather armor casting Animal Form slotted into a 4th level spell slot and changing into a Bear. RAW says the following for the spell heightened to 4th level: (4th) Your battle form is Large and your attacks have 10-foot reach. You must have enough space to expand into or the spell is lost. You instead gain 15 temporary HP, AC= 18 + your level, attack modifier +18, damage bonus +9, and Athletics +16.

The modules effect for the Bear shows as follows: Bear; Speed 30 feet; Size: Large; Reach; 10; Traits: Animal, Low-light Vision, Imprecise Scent 30 feet; AC: 18 [LVL]; AC: -10 [-DEX]; ATK: +16; ATK: [-STR], [-DEX]; SKILL: +16 [-STR], athletics

When applied to the character it shows the following results in the Combat Tracker: Bear; Speed 30 feet; Size: Large; Reach; 10; Traits: Animal,Low-light Vision,Imprecise Scent 30 feet; AC: 25; AC: -14; ATK: 16; ATK: -5; SKILL: 15 athletics

• When another character attacks the Druid we see that he ends up with an AC of 35. Shouldn't it only be 25?

• When the Druid attacks as the bear he has an attack bonus of +23. Shouldn't it only be +16? His normal base unarmed attack bonus is only +10.

I have tried various things to dial them in but am not having much luck adjusting the effect.

Deleted:
    Last edited by Alex Craft; August 30th, 2021 at 00:46.
    Alioops77

The results are shown in the Chat window when making attack and skill checks, stats don't show real changes in the CT nor the PC sheet

EDIT: iirc, the druid uses what is better of the two, but i will take a look at it
    Last edited by Alex Craft; August 30th, 2021 at 00:45.
    Alioops77

I know that the character sheet and the combat tracker will not show the consequences of applying the effect. What I was saying is that the values being applied during combat in the chat window is that his effective armor class is 35 and attack bonus is +23 which I do not believe to be correct due to the applied effects. For now, we are not going to be using the effects for the Animal Form spell at least. We have not come across other issues with the rest of the MOD, so good job there. Animal Form and all the other creature form spell effects probably need to be looked at as well as they are all built along similar lines. Thanks for taking a look.

If it helps, I have attached the druid I was testing with. He does not currently have the specific spell effects added to the Actions tab, but that is easy enough to do.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information