DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I agree that for digital only products the price is out of most people's range - something I wouldn't pay for unless I really needed a specific map in FG quickly. That's why I was asking if people would really pay the price set by Paizo for a couple of maps.

Take a look at these: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?search=flip-mat With the exception of the playtest flip-mats, are you willing to pay that price for the maps that you get? (There'll be the usual PDF included or price reduction if already purchased).
    Them you also have to consider Unitys asset ability to build maps. Would it decrease any sales if people could build them themselves inside unity.

the paizo multipak maps you have give only two or four maps, not worth it....The official D&D artist (Mike Schley) is selling his D&D map packs averaging a buck a map, and they are his superhirez originals that you can resize for your needs (printing offline, playing online, etc). One of these days I am going to try to load his doomvault map into FG.

https://prints.mikeschley.com/p680849502

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    The PDF I got from PFS had the blurriest jpg compression ever when I copied the map, the best ones are the full page ones and even those had dungeon tiles borders very badly aliased across few pixels and have placement icons/text unique to that adventure. The partial page maps are the worst. Is there a better way to do this than simple select/copy/paste/save/import? Not complaining too much since they was free with my quad sub, and they are way better quality then the similar 5e adventures (which at best are whiteboard marker quality and that is the extent of any art at all - but seems even full blown adventures have gone to 'old-school' line drawn maps)

If FG does PFS2 and it comes with higher rez maps that are reuseable (no icons/text) I would be satisfied. Not going to pay $15 for a digital map sides though as that is as much or more than the PDF and too close in price to the physical product (which are the best physical map products on the market). I was thinking that price would be OK for a large map collection - as that is what the D&D official map packs go for and it ends up around a buck a map.

If prior Paizo map products sell less compared to other map products then it is not the product it is the price.
    Now that PFS adventures are slowly coming the fantasy grounds the battlemaps are made from the source and not extracted from the PDF and so are nice and sharp

Who is doing PFS? nothing on the store available or am I not finding them (just updated on CyberWeek sale)

Who is doing PFS? nothing on the store available or am I not finding them (just updated on CyberWeek sale)
    You mean this? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...WPZOPFQ0001EFG

And more in the pipe line

Hope there is more at next sale then! Do you know how the tiered encounter system is going to work? Manual adjustment or does it have links to each encounter tier?

Not sure why but I have the PDFs from Paizo, no PDF discount on PFS? Linked my account and nothing.
    Last edited by yarnevk; December 10th, 2019 at 16:40.

Not sure why but I have the PDFs from Paizo, no PDF discount on PFS? Linked my account and nothing.
    Do you definitely have that PDF in your downloads? I have the PFS Scenario subscription with Paizo but this product has not been added to my downloads as it's not part of the subscription. https://paizo.com/products/btq01zne?...ndstone-Secret
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 10th, 2019 at 18:59.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hope there is more at next sale then! Do you know how the tiered encounter system is going to work? Manual adjustment or does it have links to each encounter tier?

links to each encounter tier modified by number of players so often their will 6 variations to choose from two sub-tiers plus 4, 5 and 6 player versions

I'm not certain that the pdf sync thing is working on this, i was told that it would be

Thread Information