STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Warsaw!

Warsaw!

Hello guys. Do you know, are there any playgrounds with Pathfinder and D&D in Warsaw?
    Really need your help, 'cause can't find one.

Since I have never been to Warsaw, I can't give you any information on that.
    For Pathfinder/Starfinder Organized Play, check out the list of coordinators and take a look if there's someone close to where you live. Maybe you can get some useful information from them.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

If you mean Warsaw, Indiana then the list Malkavian Andi provided has a ton of Venture Officers in that state who should be able to help, just look for the closest ones.

If you mean Warsaw, Poland then that's a bit harder, the best person to talk to about that would be Nils Janson, you can contact them here through the Paizo message system: https://paizo.com/people/GreyYeti

Good luck finding people to game with!

Thank you very much!! You really helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunt Monkey View Post
    If you mean Warsaw, Indiana then the list Malkavian Andi provided has a ton of Venture Officers in that state who should be able to help, just look for the closest ones.

If you mean Warsaw, Poland then that's a bit harder, the best person to talk to about that would be Nils Janson, you can contact them here through the Paizo message system: https://paizo.com/people/GreyYeti

Good luck finding people to game with!
    You are a good man

I didn't know that it's also popular in Poland. I have a lot of friends from there so I will check if they know some resources.

Thread Information