DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 99 of 111 First ... 4989979899100101109 ... Last
    Creating a new NPC. It shows the UPP as
    STR INT
    DEX DEX
    END SOC
    Second DEX should be EDU

Thank you, saw it as I used the wrong string resource for that control. Apologies and thanks for the patience with this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok now worries. Just didn't want to send more data if it wasn't needed. I will wait to see if these issues are addressed. Game breaking issues first. Aye aye.

The issue should be resolved. I pushed a update to fix the misplaced string.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Just a quick additional shout out of thanks to Dominic for all this work on the Traveller systems.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

No problem, just ensuring you folks have fun. Happy Gaming!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Another bug. The copy record content button on modules doesn't work. I also found that in the Behind the Claw Module the Glisten system doesn't have the information on the Notes tab from the book. I haven't checked all the rest of the systems, but others that have descriptions have those descriptions in the notes tab.

Second not sure its a bug but the careers tab isn't functional? In other rulesets you click on a career and or profession and it links the the relevant data. In this ruleset it is functionally useless. For example, i might expect the tables for the Agent career to be connected to the Agent listing under the career tab. They aren't so you need to go searching for those tables and the player needs to open the reference module to look for the tables.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by copy record content button. Could you show me with a screen shot what you were referring to?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Anytime you open the reference section of a module. The top right of the page has the copy button. It doesn't work in Traveller and considering how many of the items in this ruleset are not finished or missing data...this becomes essential tool to copy data.

Im having trouble uploading the image.
    Last edited by Elvedui; November 5th, 2023 at 18:35.

Without seeing the image, I am guessing you mean the button on the reference manual pages. That button works to copy reference manual page blocks of the page visible to another reference manual page. If the reference manual is red locked it won't copy the blocks. I tested it with copy from the Drinaxian Companion and was able to copy a few pages with this button. What module are you attempting this on? Also, if there is missing data, it would be best to report the module and items with the missing data. That way the developer can be notified to get them fixed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information