FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 96 of 111 First ... 46869495969798106 ... Last

BUG: Robot Handbook throws error opening NPCs

I created a fresh MgT2e campaign to confirm this for my system. Opening NPCs from the Robot Handbook throws the following error:

(ERROR Script execution error: [string "MIGT2:campaign/scripts/npcs main.lua": 147: attempt to index global 'race' (a nil value)

I think already-opened NPCs being reopened may not throw the error. Either that or some NPCs don't throw the error. Tere were occasional inconsistencies.
    !

MOD: Moved to bug report thread.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I see the issue you are running into. I'm just not sure of the purpose of this as I don't see any real automation. Just looks like a place to keep track of them. If that is the case, I will push a new fix for the entries not visible. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
    Sorry I should have said the Task Chain is the one under Tools, not the one under Campaign.
    I had just watched Fantasy Grounds Unity Traveller 2e GM 101 Event (updated 07/22) on youtube at the 55 minute mark, and tried to replicate and couldn't.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGZ...ndex=8&t=3300s

Thanks! Huge help. I'm still getting my feet under me about what is supposed to do what.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post
    Sorry I should have said the Task Chain is the one under Tools, not the one under Campaign.
    I had just watched Fantasy Grounds Unity Traveller 2e GM 101 Event (updated 07/22) on youtube at the 55 minute mark, and tried to replicate and couldn't.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGZ...ndex=8&t=3300s
    I've just finished Monday night game, where we spotted same issue. As you say, issue with the Task Chains at the top in tools, not under Campaign. I've been using task chains in my campaign, and the task chain I had already has set up is now broken (I had one for J Drive jump, with an Astrogation skill check and a J Drive skill check.)

Also can't create a new task chain. Should be able to click the brown hex to 'unlock' and then drag in the skill checks one wants. That no longer works, and the green Hex with the '+' sign doesn't add anything.

Yes, I could verify and am working on getting it operating as the video that was posted. I got it to show, but need to make sure the skill rolls work properly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I assume you don't need more modules names since i provided ones already where there are missing careers and skills. I understand the part about needing to expand the code for attachments, but it would be helpful to do so when that happens.

Has anyone encountered this and mentioned it already? Latest FGU & MGT2 update as of Oct 25 2023.
    New character created and without any mods I can go to the Actions tab and observe the INT value, mod is correct, that being value 7, mod 0 and grey box 7. I then click on the 'Reset to Max' button and it toggles to a -3 skill and a -1 penalty (Grey Box).

Hotfix pushed
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Hotfix pushed
    Thanks for the work you are doing. The task chains are working.

Thread Information