FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 94 of 111 First ... 44849293949596104 ... Last
    Well it's not a bug as the feature is working as it was intended by the original developer. It does display the current "health" of that particular stat. I do see it changes color, but doesn't do shades which could give more help in that area. So with the current implementation, there isn't a health bar on the character sheet. The number still displays it's current status and the modifier the stat provides. I believe this would be more of a feature request then a bug report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Superteddy

Thanks - I suspected this was the case, but wanted to check as seems somewhat odd to not be clear how damaged one's Traveller is beyond simple colour in Combat Tracker.

Thanks again

Most rulesets use the gradient from green to red for level of damage in most combat trackers. I will add it to my list to help adjust the color more than just green and orange on the character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

SuperTeddy

Great - thanks, that would be really helpful.

To be clear, it is more than just the colour. In 5e, for example, it is really clear how badly injured I am (number of wounds)

In Traveller, I would have to look at current stats in 'Actions' and look to see how different it is to the 'undamaged' stats shown on 'Main'
    (no place to see the number of ~wounds to each stat). The colour will help, but still will be hard for my Travellers to see exactly how much
    damage has been taken to each stat. If you look at the Foundry version of charactersheet, they have an entry below each stat showing damage
    taken.

I unfortunately don't have Foundry and doing a quick search couldn't find a reference. I will consider your feedback and see what I can pull off.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

That's really appreciated

Should you have a moment, an example of what I mean is here ..... https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com...n-vtts.122901/

(Not the layout of the sheet, of course!! .... more the extra hex below the Stat and Bonus, for damage to stat, in red, at bottom right of sheet)
    Last edited by agoldsmi55; October 15th, 2023 at 22:40.

This is what I have come up with for this request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Super Teddy - that’s awesome. Thanks so much - really appreciate how responsive you’ve been.

SuperTeddy. Thanks for getting the new feature out so quickly. I've just updated and picked up the functionality.

One thing however - the max INT stat is set to zero in error - I should have noticed it when you provided a screenshot so apologies for not spotting it.

On the plus side, the travellers I play with will find this so much better than before, now they can see max and current stats together on the charactersheet.
    Last edited by agoldsmi55; October 17th, 2023 at 21:05.

Ok thanks, I'll look it over and see if I can get a quick fix.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information