DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 91 of 111 First ... 41818990919293101 ... Last
    module is the Drinax Companion

Thanks, I'll have a look at it and see where it fell apart.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I was able to locate the issue and have pushed a fix for this issue. However, the ruleset is currently locked down due to a update that is now available on TEST. This fix will be pushed LIVE when that is ready to go LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I found that there is more places where damage is not changed to a weapon when drag/drop ammo modifier on it.
    Tested dropping Plasma ammunition from the Central Supply catalog module on to snub pistol. It should increase the damage by 1D6 but it did not, only added weapon tritesAP 6 and Blast x2.

Will the fix impact all ammunition modification or is it a weapon by weapon fix?

Oooohh UPDATE. Excellent!
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 7th, 2023 at 18:13.

Well what I did was set the damage field with the damage that appears on the ammunition record. I think I'll need to dig deeper to get the dice to update with the base weapon and ammunition. But for the time being if it's cumulative, then you'll need to roll both the weapon damage and the ammunition damage in succession. I have time to still look at it till it goes LIVE, but wanted to be transparent with the fix.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok, I had some time to look this over and devoted some time to getting the additive to work. So if the weapon has a base weapon damage and the ammunition has a '+' or '-' in front of the dice string, it will combine the weapon damage and ammo damage in the ammo damage line. If it does not include the +/- then it will consider it a flat replacement and only display the ammo's damage. This is all on TEST if you want to try it out and will be pushed LIVE with the TEST version that is currently being tested.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry for the delay. GenCon.

When trying to attach the campaign I get the following: Your file of 71.84 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 9.54 MB for this filetype.

Is there a different way I can get this to you?

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

You can host the campaign zipped up on a cloud service and provide a link to download. Google Drive is a popular example of such service. I generally just need the db.xml
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can host the campaign zipped up on a cloud service and provide a link to download. Google Drive is a popular example of such service. I generally just need the db.xml

Try this and let me know if it worked: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmeDJ-4j0LLnnAWY...cTYik?e=x9vDzq

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Party and Ships sheet bug

Firstly, I love the FGU implementation of Traveller 2e **but** it is really hard to see how badly damaged PCs are. The player character sheet (Action tab) could really do with showing max stats alongside current stats, or even better the bars shown on the Party and Ships sheet being reproduced in the CT (even just numerically). As it is, only way of seeing how badly damaged PCs are (without swapping between character sheet Main and Action tabs all the time) is to use the Party and Ships main tab to see the 3 bars for health status. Hence the below quite a pain, for me at least.

Observed behaviour
    The Wounds (End / Str / Dex) bars stop working correctly between gaming sessions, if someone has taken damage. For example, one of the characters has 8 Str, but down to 2 at end of session (blame a crazed Aslan on Paal!). The bars all looked good during the fight, but we stopped the session part way through a major battle. On re-loading, Bill's Str bar on the Party and Ships sheet shows full (mouse over shows 2 out of 2). Appears like the bars assume max values as at start of session.

To reproduce
    1) Grab a hot cup of coffee
    2) Apply damage to a PC (Starts fully healthy)
    3) Party and Ships sheet (Main tab) all looks ok (avoid the stats all going to zero)
    4) Close FGU
    5) Restart FGU / reload campaign
    6) Go to Party and Ships sheet, and notice some oddness going on. (Mouse over one of the bars for damaged stats to see what I mean) .. see example attached

Traveller bug.png
    Last edited by agoldsmi55; September 10th, 2023 at 16:35. Reason: Minor typo

Thread Information