DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 89 of 109 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Boldtaar,
    I just pushed a hot fix to address the Systems->Spaceport editing issue for module Systems records.

Regards,
    JPG
    Confirming that spaceport for additional spaceports bug has been squashed.

Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix for the other reported issues that I could replicate.
    Confirming that the assigned spacecraft bugs are resolved.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I ran a game last night after the hotfix. All of our rolls were against a Target Number '8' The desktop override to change the values did not work for the GM or Players. I got notified in the chat log as a GM if the value was change to say a '4' but the dice were rolled against an '8'
    Sorry for the false alarm. I'm just getting back from a weekend trip and trying to recreate the error. Everything is working as designed in both a brand new campaign and the one I used on Thursday. Not sure what we did to induce it but it cannot be replicated on my end. Thanks for checking it out and chasing it down regardless!

Great to hear! Happy gaming.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

It seems that many of the supplements (Aliens, Spinward Extants, etc.) have new careers, but those careers only show up when you look at the supplement tables and not in the career section for players. Obviously, there is a work around, but it would be nice if all careers showed up in the career tab.

Hi all, after updating this evening we saw a few console errors in the MG Traveller 2 ruleset.
    When I opened the Starship Combat Tracker I saw this error in the console:
    [6/18/2023 12:21:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "MGT2:ct/scripts/ct_shipentry.lua"]:119: attempt to call field 'linkToken' (a nil value)
    Then in combat when rolling damage I saw this error:
    [6/18/2023 12:24:26 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "MGT2:scripts/manager_action_shipdamage.lua"]:282: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    and no damage was applied to the target
    dragging the damage to the target ship in the starship combat tracker gave this other error and also did not apply the damage:
    [6/18/2023 12:24:49 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "MGT2:scripts/manager_action_shipdamage.lua"]:219: attempt to index field 'sTraits' (a nil value)

The versions in the console are:

[6/18/2023 12:16:36 AM] RULESET: Mongoose Traveller (2E) ruleset (2023-06-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2023 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [6/18/2023 12:16:36 AM] RULESET: Mongoose Traveller 2E
    Copyright 2016 Mongoose Publishing.
    [6/18/2023 12:16:36 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (2023-06-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2023 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [6/18/2023 12:16:36 AM] [WARNING] [RULESET: CoreRPG][Prioritized Source: Folder; Other Sources: File]

Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a hot fix to the patch system for issues #1 (new issue) and #3 (old issue). I couldn't recreate #2.

Please run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you still see any issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for looking John,

Not much better for me, I'm afraid:screenshot.jpg

I opened the spacecraft combat tracker and got the first error,
    Dragged the attack to the Rao
    Dragged the damage dice icon to the Rao to apply damage and got the second error
    No damage was applied
    Dragged the Damage message from the chat to the Rao and got the third error (same as the second).

I've attached the logs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not as familiar with this system, so figuring out how to trigger all these things. I think I got it working now between both PC and NPC ships.

Can you run a Check for Updates, and try again?

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks John, that is much better. It now asks if I want to apply the damage and applies it if I say Apply, but there is still a problem with CRITICAL hits.
    You can force a critical by giving a big modifier to the attack.
    When you appluy the damage it gives the error:
    [6/18/2023 6:04:26 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "MGT2:..pts/manager_spacecraft_criticals.lua"]:21: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

screenshot2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information