DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 110 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarol View Post
    Found another one while refereeing "Death Station" yesterday.
    The rats npc has a damage set as 1d3, however when rolling it rolls a 1d63

I tried editing the npc and deleting and typing the damage again but it was still rolling 1d63 - so not sure 1d3 works

Rolling it from the chat "/roll 1d3" works fine
    Morning,

Thanks for letting us know about this. That's really odd that one. I'm going through all the bugs this weekend and I'll fix this. I think it's down to the new dice system, which might be the issue with the NPC as well.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning,

Thanks for letting us know about this. That's really odd that one. I'm going through all the bugs this weekend and I'll fix this. I think it's down to the new dice system, which might be the issue with the NPC as well.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Thank you MBM!! The rule set works a charm in almost every other aspect I have used so far!

Do you have a dev wish list anywhere we can add ideas? One thing I think it would be of help, although i guess not straight forward to implement, is something similar to how the SW handle damage, where before it gets applied it can be reviewed/changed and then accepted or discarded. This will help considerably with ad hoc adjustments because of missed modifiers or cancel damage when the player had forgotten to target the right target...

PC Starcraft notes and Initiative

Hope this is the right location for this post.

I was directed here in the discord forums to post any issues I encountered on the MGT2e FGU platform as MadBeardMan looks here more frequently. So what I have encountered is that when specifically making a PC Spacecraft I cannot add a deck plan or picture to it in the Notes section as can be done if its just a spacecraft I created.
    Last edited by Deadtissue; March 9th, 2023 at 03:59. Reason: add title

Encountered an odd issue. When I was editing a system I tried to add an additional port but when added it wouldn't allow me to edit it.

additional port bug.PNG

Not sure this is a bug or what but figured I'd post it here.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    Encountered an odd issue. When I was editing a system I tried to add an additional port but when added it wouldn't allow me to edit it.

additional port bug.PNG

Not sure this is a bug or what but figured I'd post it here.
    There is a similar bug just reported in the SWADE section.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post680914
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 9th, 2023 at 08:04.

This is working for me. Make sure you have run a new Check for Updates, and that you don't have any folders under the FG data folder in the rulesets subfolder. (FG data folder is accessible via the folder button on FG launch screen.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This is working for me. Make sure you have run a new Check for Updates, and that you don't have any folders under the FG data folder in the rulesets subfolder. (FG data folder is accessible via the folder button on FG launch screen.)

Regards,
    JPG
    No folders are in the ruleset folder.

Looks like it works fine for new systems but not for existing systems. If you try and edit an existing system (as shown in my screen shot) the fields are locked.

Still happening after the most recent update.
    FGU Ultimate License

No folders are in the ruleset folder.

Looks like it works fine for new systems but not for existing systems. If you try and edit an existing system (as shown in my screen shot) the fields are locked.

Still happening after the most recent update.
    If a system is locked, then it can't be edited. Some of the earlier books had locked systems because there wasn't additional fields like downports that you could add, so which product is this coming from? I could look at re-building it with non-locked systems.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    If a system is locked, then it can't be edited. Some of the earlier books had locked systems because there wasn't additional fields like downports that you could add, so which product is this coming from? I could look at re-building it with non-locked systems.

Cheers,
    MBM
    The system info is from The Pirates of Drinax - Book 2: The Trojan Reach.

The weird part is you can unlock the info and edit anything, even add starport facilities info (which is typically blank). You just can't edit new additional ports on the Spaceports tab.

Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated.
    FGU Ultimate License

The system info is from The Pirates of Drinax - Book 2: The Trojan Reach.

The weird part is you can unlock the info and edit anything, even add starport facilities info (which is typically blank). You just can't edit new additional ports on the Spaceports tab.

Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated.
    Hey,POD had the changes done on release, so this is odd behaviour. I'll check it later tonight. I just pushed an update to the Core Ruleset with some fixes and stuff, so can get this done over the weekend as well.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information