DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 84 of 111 First ... 3474828384858694 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix for this issue. Can you please run a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Seems to be working, I don't get the console error. Though, I don't see any bloody death splat on the map, even though old Buzz has definitely picked up his angel wings and harp..though, maybe I don't know how to do that properly,
    given that it is a new feature. Could be due to the different way a PC is killed in MGT2E... I did get the console chat death message though on the death throws of one Buzz Lightyear. Score one for the Zhodani warbot.
    I did give the warbot, a laser pistol to finish off Buzz, instead of the radiation damage the FGMP was doing.
    Last edited by chumbly; February 25th, 2023 at 08:41.

I'm not familiar with the MGT2 rules and ruleset framework, just maintaining it since the original developer has been away for a while.

However, I was able to get the death markers to appear as expected. The death markers will only be placed if the creature is deleted from the combat tracker while in the Dying/Dead health state. (i.e. when the delete button appears on the combat tracker entry on the GM combat tracker.)

Regards,
    JPG

I'm not familiar with the MGT2 rules and ruleset framework, just maintaining it since the original developer has been away for a while.

However, I was able to get the death markers to appear as expected. The death markers will only be placed if the creature is deleted from the combat tracker while in the Dying/Dead health state. (i.e. when the delete button appears on the combat tracker entry on the GM combat tracker.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks.. I can get proper blood splat over my nice clean starship bridge now... Thanks...It was deleting from the combat tracker and not the map as I thought how it worked did the trick.

I opened my traveller campaign I and got a strange set of errors. It is more than 6 months ago this file was opened the last time.
    This error comes when i open the character sheet and go to the personal tab. Whenever the character sheet is resized this error also appear.
    This only happens on the personal tab.
    Traveller character sheet error.png

Note: I did update FGU today.

Just pushed a hot fix to address the issue. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Thanks,
    JPG

Just pushed a hot fix to address the issue. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Thanks,
    JPG
    That seems to have fixed it. Thanks.

Hi sorry if it has been already raised, but i cannot find a list of open bugs. Maybe we can stick one to the first post?

When rolling skills/attacks from an NPC sheet (i haven't tried the combat tracker) it doesn't apply characteristic modifiers. ie. NPC with +1 dex and guns 1 only adds +1 to the roll. I tried to override the modifier from the bar but it still doesn't add it to the roll.

I'll reach out to the developer for confirmation, but I'm not seeing in the code that the attribute modifier ever linked up for skill and attack rolls for NPCs. Till I can touch base with them, you can get around this by clicking on the desktop attribute button to add the relevant attribute modifier.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'll reach out to the developer for confirmation, but I'm not seeing in the code that the attribute modifier ever linked up for skill and attack rolls for NPCs. Till I can touch base with them, you can get around this by clicking on the desktop attribute button to add the relevant attribute modifier.
    Thank you! Desktop attribute button doesn't work either - or it overrides the skill level (essentially the described skill roll will be also a +1 if using the desktop override)

Found another one while refereeing "Death Station" yesterday.
    The rats npc has a damage set as 1d3, however when rolling it rolls a 1d63

I tried editing the npc and deleting and typing the damage again but it was still rolling 1d63 - so not sure 1d3 works

Rolling it from the chat "/roll 1d3" works fine

Thread Information