DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 78 of 110 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Can you also add teh ability to use the base skill of a specialty, such as Engineering in place of Engineering (Jump), It is neither the skill asked for or the unskilled.

Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    Can you also add teh ability to use the base skill of a specialty, such as Engineering in place of Engineering (Jump), It is neither the skill asked for or the unskilled.
    Yes will do, I'll get those bits added this week for next weeks general release if I can.
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Not sure if this is a bug to report of not, however the Charisma stat is not avilable to pick from the options tab, as we are playing a Vargr (with some imperials in the mix) campaign, it is kinda important =P

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug to report of not, however the Charisma stat is not avilable to pick from the options tab, as we are playing a Vargr (with some imperials in the mix) campaign, it is kinda important =P
    The Charisma stat, never made it into the cut as such, not sure the CS will take another optional. In my games as it says in Aliens Book 1, we use the Soc stat to track Charisma. But let me add it to my lists and see if I can squeeze it in like Aslan have Territory.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

On the Party sheet,
    Although the characters are shown with the proper selected attributes as per the game options, the popup menus at the bottom do not.
    screen shots attached
    Screenshot_20220427_175759.png
    Screenshot_20220427_175648.png
    For example, resolve is listed but charm is not, although resolve is not in the game options while charm is.
    Last edited by Dalton Calford; April 28th, 2022 at 15:37.

Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    One of my players is having an issue viewing the "Main" tab of a PC Spacecraft. The issue only occurs with PC Spacecraft and the issue doesn't appear to occur anywhere else.
    The issue was discovered around a month ago (His first time using fantasygrounds) so it isn't a problem with a new update as far as I can tell. Changing the size of the PC Spacecraft window has no effect, and neither does resizing fantasygrounds.
    Attachment 50730

The same player is also getting an error message the first time in a session that he opens the "Systems" tab of a Non-PC Spacecraft and I'm not sure if it's related to the previous isssue or not.
    Attachment 50731
    It's been a while since I've been able to run a session due to IRL stuff, but we have just sat down to finally play again and we noticed that this is still a problem. Is there a chance that you'll be able to look into it again?

Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    It's been a while since I've been able to run a session due to IRL stuff, but we have just sat down to finally play again and we noticed that this is still a problem. Is there a chance that you'll be able to look into it again?
    Afternoon Meachie,

I've just tested this (as I thought I had fixed it) and you're right, it's back. So as it's MayDay, I've made sure it's fixed. It will go out with this next update which is going to SmiteWorks in the week.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    On the Party sheet,
    Although the characters are shown with the proper selected attributes as per the game options, the popup menus at the bottom do not.
    screen shots attached
    Screenshot_20220427_175759.png
    Screenshot_20220427_175648.png
    For example, resolve is listed but charm is not, although resolve is not in the game options while charm is.
    Hi Dalton,

Thanks for pointing these out. I've made sure 'Charm' is shown (it was originally Charisma) and Intellect is also shown.

However 'Resolve' is in game. It's for Hivers, and it's an Option to use.

Thanks,
    MBM

I might be confused, but it appears that the bulk of the details of careers have gone missing. From memory, they used to have details of Assignments, Career Progress, tables etc. but now there's just a summary. Have I missed something?

Hey MBM,

NPC's don't support the extended attributes from the companion. The extra attributes should appear based upon the options in settings.
    Thanks

Thread Information