FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 70 of 110 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    I just tested both things with my campaign, and I can add sighting aids; beware they're not fully automated yet but should show up in your inventory. Same with encumbrance, working just fine.
    Just looking at that screenshot, do you have any Themes/Extensions loaded? Mostly 'cause the charsheet shouldn't look like this if you have the standard theme loaded. Maybe that is causing the error?
    This is what it looks by default: Equipment.jpg
    You can also see several attachments, and encumbrance working just fine.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thanks for the help - I think removing the theme helped the encumbrance but it doesn't seem to update very quickly. Is there a way of 'forcing' an update when a new item is added or an old one dropped?

But I still can't add a sighting aid e.g. adding a gyrostabiliser to a shotgun. I drag the icon for the gyrostabiliser onto the inventory - nothing, tried the action tab ... still nothing, I've even tried the weapon itself having unlocked it. Clearly I am doing something wrong ... but what?

That is very strange, just tested again and encumbrance updates immediately. Make sure to disable any other Extensions you might be running, and update FG if you haven't already. Really the only other reason I could think of why it doesn't work.
    You could also test in a fresh campaign to see if that makes any difference
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Tried a new campaign and that certainly causes the encumbrance updates to occur more quickly - maybe a factor of all the 'stuff' in my current campaign?

BUT the sight aids thing still doesn't work ... the drag and drop just does nothing, i.e. I can drag but when I drop the item is not added to the target location.

My wife has just discovered that you can add the link button into the Notes text of the weapon, but we just see the 'button' without any text so you can't tell whether the gun has a gyrostabiliser or a laser sight without actually clicking on the button itself.

Is this how this is supposed to work?
    Last edited by fruitbat; January 28th, 2022 at 13:37.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbat View Post
    Tried a new campaign and that certainly causes the encumbrance updates to occur more quickly - maybe a factor of all the 'stuff' in my current campaign?

BUT the sight aids thing still doesn't work ... the drag and drop just does nothing, i.e. I can drag but when I drop the item is not added to the target location.
    I doubt it's stuff loaded, since I also have a ton of rulebooks and supplements and it doesn't affect it. The "Location" of the item must be set manually, but does it now drop the Item in the Inventory?

Well .. question 1 about the encumbrance seems to be related to how much stuff a character has in his inventory - whether carried, equipped or just listed. I created a new character in my current campaign and adding items to him worked fine ... in terms of changing the encumbrance. But characters owned by my players seem to afflicted by this slow/non-updating encumbrance issue - still an issue if I clear ownership or take it as GM.

Looking at the character XML the character "load type" attribute under encumbrance doesn't seem to have been updated to take account of the mechanical tool set they are carrying of mass 12.

As for sighting aids I think I'm just gonna give up and add them by just typing the item into the inventory list then adding the weapon as location. Can't see an alternative right now.

Ruleset version (v2022-01-21)

Launcher version v4.1.13 (2022-10-05)
    Last edited by fruitbat; January 28th, 2022 at 14:13.

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I can confirm that records before the fix have not been resolved but records created after do work as advertised. I sent the info to MBM.
    I created a new pc spacecraft for testing and the player who was experiencing the issue is still experiencing it

Hmm, for everyone still getting bugs can you provide the latest FG version number indicated in the upper right of your FG Launch screen and the Ruleset Version found after launch? In the chat type '/console', then scroll down the console window and grab the 'Mongoose Traveller (2E) ruleset version number. Screenshots below for guidance:

Launcher Version.JPG

Ruleset Version.JPG

*Edit - I noticed you don't even need to go to the console. The version number is in the chat at launch lol.
    Last edited by GregRex; January 28th, 2022 at 14:14. Reason: update

Launcher: 4.1.13 (2022-01-05)
    Ruleset: v2022-01-21

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Launcher: 4.1.13 (2022-01-05)
    Ruleset: v2022-01-21
    Same for both myself (Host), and the player in my game who is experiencing the issue.

Thread Information