STAR TREK 2d20
Page 66 of 110 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    My PC spacecrat window has the same formatting issue. looks just like your example 1. It looked correct for the other players. I've never messed with the fonts at all but I'll check. Thanks. Its been like that for weeks (maybe months). I just didn't report because I hadn't tried any troubleshooting myself yet.

Another possible issue/solution is if your player is using a non-standard skin (err, I mean... theme). This includes some of the 'official' FGU (forge) themes that are available online - not all have been fully tested against all possible configurations. These approved themes will also occasionally throw Font and Frame issues.

Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    One of my players is having an issue viewing the "Main" tab of a PC Spacecraft. The issue only occurs with PC Spacecraft and the issue doesn't appear to occur anywhere else.
    The issue was discovered around a month ago (His first time using fantasygrounds) so it isn't a problem with a new update as far as I can tell. Changing the size of the PC Spacecraft window has no effect, and neither does resizing fantasygrounds.
    Attachment 50730

The same player is also getting an error message the first time in a session that he opens the "Systems" tab of a Non-PC Spacecraft and I'm not sure if it's related to the previous isssue or not.
    Attachment 50731

Everyone else in my game (Including myself) aren't experiencing either of these bugs so it is isolated just to this one player.
    What extensions are you using? As your missing some parts of the PC Spacecraft, the error message is down to your data, so if you can, zip up your campaign and post it please.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

This may have already been answered, but how can i modify the armor of a ship?

There is no guide in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides
    Last edited by maw6144; January 7th, 2022 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by maw6144 View Post

If you are talking about modifying it in the ship stats — you have to make your own copy of the ship sheet, and unlock it. Then you can change anything.

If you are talking about modifying armor in the Spaceship Combat Tracker so it actually takes it into account when rolling damage… I have no idea. Just figured out that issue myself.

When you change the Hull Points on the ship sheet it changes it in the combat tracker.

Test.PNG - Original
    Test 1.PNG - After Change

Hi cdjenson, the records are linked so I'm pretty sure what you are doing should be expected based on the screenshots. What is it you are trying to attain? There might be some workarounds I can think of.

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something but I noticed in the last session I ran that destructive damage was not being automatically applied. I had an npc with PGMP (so 1DD) - rolled die for 2 (which should be 20 damage) but only applies 2. In the output text it will correctly show the damage as destructive and the total amount but then applied a negative modifier (in this case it showed 1d6-18=2).
    On a side note, my entries for PGMP have the radiation trait. From my reading of the books (Core and CSC) this should only be for FGMPs?
    Last edited by ochimura; January 10th, 2022 at 01:41.

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Hi cdjenson, the records are linked so I'm pretty sure what you are doing should be expected based on the screenshots. What is it you are trying to attain? There might be some workarounds I can think of.
    Nothing is needed, I was trying to respond to the post above mine and forgot to do a quote. But I imcorrectly read his issue and showed how to edit Hull Point and not Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by maw6144 View Post

Hello,

If you go to the System sheet for the ship click in the armor value area and change the number, then close the ship record and reopen it that will change the armor in both the Party and Ship sheet and in the Ship combat record.

Test 2.PNG

Thread Information