DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 65 of 110 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last

Doing more reading. I think he is building it into the ruleset and just didn't quite get it done before the upgrade from what I'm reading. It will get done I'm sure. He has a million projects he's working on and his family has to come first right now.

ISSUE RESOLVED: How to post up custom Decals to your Desktop the easy way.

If you have lost a custom desktop decal that you like or, in my case, need - my players want to have a Combat Cheat Sheet on the desktop to use in play - then follow these steps.

STEP ONE
    Load your custom decal into FGU as a regular image file (I have tested jpg and png - no other image file types have been tested) as an asset in a sub-folder. In my file structure, it looks like this (yours may look different): "Username">AppData>Roaming>Smiteworks>Fantasy Grounds>Campaigns>"Your Campaign Name Here">images>"Subfolder name such as Custom Decal?">"Image Name Here"

CAVAT
    I can confirm that an image size of 210kb or 3293 x 2033 px spanning two side-by-side 16:9 ratio, 28-inch flat-panel monitors will display cleanly and within the borders of the Traveller desktop. HOWEVER, your mileage may vary, and you might need to manipulate your Custom Decal image to fit through trial and error. I am sorry, but I don't have time to test all the possible combinations for you - you'll have to figure this out for yourself.

STEP TWO
    Now, load FGU, load your Traveller campaign - as per standard.

STEP THREE
    Open your asset folder on the desktop: Top right corner of desktop>Library>(dropdown list)Assets>(find the Custom Decal file that you want to use on your desktop in the Assets popup screen) click to open that image asset>bottom right-hand side of the Image Preview popup you will see a button labelled "Set Background Decal">press button and Viola!

You now have a custom image as your desktop decal. The decal remains in place even if you shut FGU down and restart it again. NB: Only ONE background decal can appear on the desktop at any one time.

Tired of your custom image?
    Use the same process to swap out the custom decal for a different custom image OR use one of the images that Mongoose supplies. Open the Options popup window (top righthand corner of your desktop), find the "Background Decal" button (bottom of the options pop up, first row, first column), choose a new decal, and your custom decal will be swapped.

To get the custom decal back, you'll have to follow steps two and three again.

Not sure where to post this, but the Traveller Companion table Airborne Hazards appears to have a typo on the 2d6 table, it doesn't work when you hit the dice roll on it.
    Untitled-1.png

Thanks MoNeart, updating MBM now.

I have tried to sit down and read the last 4 or 5 pages to find my issue without finding my issue. FG help desk sent me to this thread.

I recently purchased the:
    Core Rules
    High Guard
    Central Supply Catalog
    PoD Campaign
    Drinaxian Companion

I am having a heck of a time with some items compared to the other rule sets I have on FG.

1. Armor only goes into the equipment and does not go onto character sheets as armor. (combat calcs have no reduction to damage)
    2. PC Spacecraft does populate or accept drag and drop. Only manual creation of the ship works.
    3. Planetary Systems: The main tab is populated on is filled in but Spaceports, notes, and trade are all empty.
    4. Spacecraft on the combat tracker... how does one add weapons or attacks?

Trousil, can you ping me (@G-Rex) on the Fantasy Grounds Academy's Discord server? https://discordapp.com/invite/Ew6nYyw

I can do a show and tell via a screen share on how to do all of these things.

Otherwise, I recommend checking out the following videos to see if any of them help:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...bo0ZcVL1UAoYKN

Thank you G-Rex! The videos and the help on skype was... well... helpful

Not sure its a big or just incomplete or wasn't going to happen. The psi equipment in the psionics chapter doesn't show up as actual items. Yes i know i can create them, but considering they are just forms of equipment, i would think they are something i should be able to drag from the items list.

One of my players is having an issue viewing the "Main" tab of a PC Spacecraft. The issue only occurs with PC Spacecraft and the issue doesn't appear to occur anywhere else.
    The issue was discovered around a month ago (His first time using fantasygrounds) so it isn't a problem with a new update as far as I can tell. Changing the size of the PC Spacecraft window has no effect, and neither does resizing fantasygrounds.
    PCSpacecraft formatting error.png

The same player is also getting an error message the first time in a session that he opens the "Systems" tab of a Non-PC Spacecraft and I'm not sure if it's related to the previous isssue or not.
    Spacecraft error message.png

Everyone else in my game (Including myself) aren't experiencing either of these bugs so it is isolated just to this one player.

My guess...

Short answer: a Font incompatiblity issue.

Long answer: Your player is using non-standard Font in FG, which is causing the frame issues in their version of the client program. In the load screen, uncheck all fonts, and try again. If it is 'fixed' then, try to reload one font at a time till you find the culprit which is causing the error. Then, you'll know which one to avoid using. IF, this is the solution then please come back to your thread and let the rest of us know which Font add-on/extension to avoid. IF, this doesn't work also let us know that this issue still exists.

Good luck.

Thread Information