STAR TREK 2d20
Page 64 of 109 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last

Can't see where to start fresh thread so posting here as I think it relates to the Nov.27 post response from MadBeardMan
    ...This is with respect to two modules I have been using on FANTASY GROUNDS... the MG Traveller Rule Set and the module "Spinward Marches: Bowman Arm"...
    I am getting error message on both my home PC.... and two separate PCs I have at another location... the D&D modules load fine...so something is up...
    ERROR MESSAGE reads "Unable to load ruleset file (base.xml)
    and then shows:
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find hot key title font ()
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find hot key label font ()
    Ruleset Error: mouse: Could not find drag font (draglabel)
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find tooltip font ()
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find hub icon (menuhub)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find back icon (menuback)
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find die modifier font (diemod)
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find die sum font (diemod)
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find die result font (dieresult)
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find poll empty icon ()
    Ruleset Error: desktop: Could not find poll positive icon ()
    Ruleset Error: imagecontrol: Could not find distance font (modcollectorlabel)
    Runtime Notice: Returning to launcher
    ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS????????

It sounds like the ruleset you have installed is not working; so you'll need to update to get the latest ruleset files. This thread is for support of the ruleset purchased through the web store here, and you need to make sure that you run a Check For Updates from the FG launch screen to get the latest files. I can't tell if your report is from the store-purchased ruleset, or some other package you got from somewhere else (which would be unsupported if gotten from elsewhere).

Regards,
    JPG

Yes...I purchased TRAVELLER rule set from the FG store...it will show in my account....the bug or error i reported above seems to be unfixable...so I think it is time to download a new version and re-install...but although I have purchased and downloaded before I can't quite see how to do that again....AND...I have run the updates several times and can see it attempting to update the MGT product...but ERROR still appears... back to you...I would like to know if you can advise me how to un-install both ruleset and special module for Traveller and then HOW TO re-download from scratch my previously purchased items???
    Everything was working perfectly and then somehow I must have deleted an important file group of something my end....
    Oh well... please advise what's next.
    Last edited by Jim Bennett; December 7th, 2021 at 05:35.

Please reach out to support link from the top menu to report the details of the issue you are encountering, and the support team will try to help get you squared away.

Regards,
    JPG

How to install custom decals?

Newly Updated Traveller & FGU 4.1.12 - Custom Decal is not available

Firstly, thank you to everyone who worked so hard to improve the look of FGU and tweak the Traveller interface. I will go over everything in the new Traveller interface and tweak the books carefully in time. But, for now, the first thing that struck me was my custom tabletop decal - Combat Cheat Sheet and other helpful notes (jpg) - I can not find my custom decal from the selection available at the bottom of the Options pop-up.

While I appreciate the new art etc. etc., I would like to restore that decal image onto the Traveller desktop; my players like to refer to it as a quick reference guide when in combat.

How do I go about restoring my custom decal? Are there size limits (px) or Kb that I must consider when restoring the image? Are there format restrictions that the image must adhere to load (jpg, png)?

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Newly Updated Traveller & FGU 4.1.12 - Custom Decal is not available

Firstly, thank you to everyone who worked so hard to improve the look of FGU and tweak the Traveller interface. I will go over everything in the new Traveller interface and tweak the books carefully in time. But, for now, the first thing that struck me was my custom tabletop decal - Combat Cheat Sheet and other helpful notes (jpg) - I can not find my custom decal from the selection available at the bottom of the Options pop-up.

While I appreciate the new art etc. etc., I would like to restore that decal image onto the Traveller desktop; my players like to refer to it as a quick reference guide when in combat.

How do I go about restoring my custom decal? Are there size limits (px) or Kb that I must consider when restoring the image? Are there format restrictions that the image must adhere to load (jpg, png)?

Thank you again.
    Hi,

Custom Decals have nothing to do with the ruleset, they've changed how they're set and being honest I'm struggling myself to get them working in another product.

What new art? Are you referring to the updated sidebars?

Anyway I hope someone from FG can answer your issue on decals. I'll update my FGU tonight and see how things are (I work in TEST channel).

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Here is a link to the developer information

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post624031
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

@ThatsSoNoc,

If you are talking about a custom decal extension that added those graphics as options to the previous Decal option setting, that option has gone away. Instead, just place any graphics you want to use as a background into a "decals" subfolder of the images folder under the FG data folder or your campaign folder. Then, it should show up in the Background Decal option window for browsing.

Regards,
    JPG

TASK CHAINS... Where has the TC button for Task Chains move to? DID it get built in? Can't find it.

@MadBeardMan,
    In case you need example, you can look at the starship combat tracker button added in the ruleset; or in rulesets/SFRPG/data_desktop_SFRPG.lua.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information