STAR TREK 2d20
Page 62 of 111 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by paragade View Post
    That's because it's only making one attack per roll. You still have to make each Full Auto attack yourself.
    D'oh!!

Hello I get the following error when I try to enable Territory for Aslan

Error.jpg
    Last edited by cdjensen99; November 22nd, 2021 at 10:58.

Hello I get the following error when I try to enable Territory for Aslan, Even if I start a new campaign with the Opt Characteristic enabled the char sheet doesn't have the characteristic and adding the Aslan race doesn't add it. Toggling the option off then on produces that error.

Error.jpg

A while ago I found the solution to this was turning the option on, creating the Asian character, then it will appear after you restart the program

Hello, Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me. And to have to exit the program in the middle of character creation just to have Territory to show up is ridiculous.

Error 2.jpg

Hi,

Interesting why it's throwing an error. I'll get onto this tonight for you.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks, I do hope your daughter is doing better. If not I can wait as long as needed I will do a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    Thanks, I do hope your daughter is doing better. If not I can wait as long as needed I will do a workaround.
    Hi,

Thanks, but sorry, she's still poorly, had to ring 3 different doctors today for her, but don't worry, she's better than she was. My Mum is still in Hospital and my Dad wants her home at the moment, but he's not that good (he was in a road accident just 10 days ago).

However thanks again, I'll fix this issue tonight for you and get it pushed.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hello, I had an update waiting this morning when I logged on, I assume it was for Traveller. Thanks if it was from you.

A little more investigation and the results

I opened the campaign and created 2 characters. The first I dragged the Aslan race from the core book, and the second one was from the POD books. Neither populated until I toggle the option off then on again, the territory showed up on the first character and not the second. No error though.

However I deleted both character and started a third character. I dragged the Aslan race from the core book (the one that worked earlier) and toggled the option off then on, I got the error once when toggling it off and again when toggling it on and territory didn't show up on the character sheet.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; November 23rd, 2021 at 13:51. Reason: Spelling error.

Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    Hello, I had an update waiting this morning when I logged on, I assume it was for Traveller. Thanks if it was from you.

A little more investigation and the results

I opened the campaign and created 2 characters. The first I dragged the Aslan race from the core book, and the second one was from the POD books. Neither populated until I toggle the option off then on again, the territory showed up on the first character and not the second. No error though.

However I deleted both character and started a third character. I dragged the Aslan race from the core book (the one that worked earlier) and toggled the option off then on, I got the error once when toggling it off and again when toggling it on and territory didn't show up on the character sheet.

I hope this helps.
    Hi Chap,

Wasn't from me, I know what the problem is, I've emailed into Smiteworks how to get this 'fix' released, as there's a major update coming soon (to tie in with the updated CoreRPG). I can't push that now cos it may break lots of stuff.

So bear with me, but it's fixed and thanks for reporting it.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information