DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 109 First ... 456781656106 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi. While making some characters this evening we noticed the navy enlisted ranks were using the merchant table instead of the navy table. It includes the ranks and skills.
    And fixed, will be sent this weekend as it's the Ref Manual and not the ruleset.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi. In the reference manual the Noble career incorrectly lists a commission roll. Nothing else to report after this morning's game.

It's still mysterious. We had all the careers sorted out. They were correct. Strangely, errors are showing up, that have been corrected for sure. But not all of them.
    Doesn't seem logical.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    It's still mysterious. We had all the careers sorted out. They were correct. Strangely, errors are showing up, that have been corrected for sure. But not all of them.
    Doesn't seem logical.
    Usually when one thing creeps in other things likely creep in with it. We've not really noticed many problems and none of them were game breaking, mostly just text and not system, so that's pretty good.

We're sometimes so lose with our games that we're probably not noticing errors even if we see them so it's all good.

Usually when one thing creeps in other things likely creep in with it. We've not really noticed many problems and none of them were game breaking, mostly just text and not system, so that's pretty good.

We're sometimes so lose with our games that we're probably not noticing errors even if we see them so it's all good.
    These text issues are odd, the ref manual is actually a text file that's then read and exported as an XML file for FG. The text file is under source control and it's saying these issue have always been there, so it could be that wall of text thing, you see so much text you spot 50% and not the other 50%.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi. This evening while testing some random stuff I noticed that an unskilled roll with Jack-of-all-Trades 4 or higher will apply a positive to the unskilled test. If the skill is above 3 nothing should be added.

Hi. Navy career mustering benefit option 1 (reference): Personal Vehicle of Ship Share. The of should be or. The table is correct, just reference manual.

Hi. Navy career mustering benefit option 1 (reference): Personal Vehicle of Ship Share. The of should be or. The table is correct, just reference manual.
    Hi. This evening while testing some random stuff I noticed that an unskilled roll with Jack-of-all-Trades 4 or higher will apply a positive to the unskilled test. If the skill is above 3 nothing should be added.
    I'll fix these in 1.0.3

Cheers!
    MBM

Hi.

I was also noticing that it doesn't recalculate the characteristic modifiers in skills if the value changes on the main tab or the action tab. For instance, on the action tab if I manually change an 9 dex to an 8 dex the skills don't recalculate. Or if I increase dex from a 8 to a 9 on the main tab it also doesn't recalculate. I can scroll through the characteristic options dex back around to dex and it will recalculate but this can get kind of tedious if it has to be redone every time the characteristic value changes enough to change a modifier.

So I guess I'm wondering if this is a bug (I thought it was recalculating sometime back but might have been mistaken) or if it is working as intended and I need to remind my players to recalculate when things change around.

Hi.

I was also noticing that it doesn't recalculate the characteristic modifiers in skills if the value changes on the main tab or the action tab. For instance, on the action tab if I manually change an 9 dex to an 8 dex the skills don't recalculate. Or if I increase dex from a 8 to a 9 on the main tab it also doesn't recalculate. I can scroll through the characteristic options dex back around to dex and it will recalculate but this can get kind of tedious if it has to be redone every time the characteristic value changes enough to change a modifier.

So I guess I'm wondering if this is a bug (I thought it was recalculating sometime back but might have been mistaken) or if it is working as intended and I need to remind my players to recalculate when things change around.
    How often are their Characteristics changed? My players rarely have there's changed.

It's quite hard to make it update the skill list but it can be done, as I'll add it onto the MGT2 Todo list.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...MGT2-Todo-List

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information