FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 59 of 109 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayne187 View Post
    Not sure if this qualifies as a bug or not, but I purchased the Referee Briefing 6: Garden Worlds. I was going through all the creatures in the book, jsut to see what each looked like. That is when I noticed the picture on the Pseudosaur was simply a white screen. When I go to the images file for the creature it loads up fine, but not from the NPC link from the book. I attached an image file below to show you what I mean. The document is read only so I can't just link the item to it myself.

Attachment 49168
    Hi,

It's a bug, as FGU has the issue FGC doesn't and it could be down to the name of the file, so let me rename it all and send an update. I'll do that tomorrow.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Awesome. Happy to help!

OK so in character generation today I had a player decide to play an Aslan. While filling out his character sheet we noticed that the Dewclaw was not recognizing his Melee (Natural) skill. I provided a pic of his character sheet with the skill at 1 and a pic of the Dewclaw showing skill 0.

Capture.PNG
    Bug Report2.PNG

Same here, It also does the same for the vargr and their bite.

However if they have Melee (Natural) before you assign race it will recognize it and calculate it correctly.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; September 18th, 2021 at 05:22.

FGU v 4.1.8
    Traveller 1.2.5
    Npc Attacks are not picking up data from the Modifier Field.

When making an attack from an npc sheet or from an npc in the Combat Tracker the roll does not pick up
    a value entered in the Modifier field.
    bug1.PNG
    Rolls for Stats or for skills from the Npc Sheet pick up modifiers correctly
    bug2.PNG
    bug3.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Ramid, I can confirm that the modifiers are not being picked up from dice rolls made through the Combat Tracker. They do appear to take when I roll from the NPC sheet. Submitting to MBM now.

One small issue - or maybe not:
    "Equipped" and "Carried" weapons are both useable (action tab). I think only "Carried" Weapons should not be usable.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanK View Post
    One small issue - or maybe not:
    "Equipped" and "Carried" weapons are both useable (action tab). I think only "Carried" Weapons should not be usable.
    This is likely not a bug but a feature request. What you are saying is logical but Fantasy Grounds as a general rule doesn't require the micromanagement of players having to cycle between 'equipped' and 'carried'. It defaults on writing all available actions to the Action Tab regardless, just as you would on a pen and paper PC sheet. BUT, that doesn't mean it can't go on MBM's 'To Do' list from the Feature Request if it is possible to code.

Cheers,
    Greg

Not sure if this is a bug, rather than just missing links.

If you open Aliens of Chartered Space Vol 1 and go to the races section of the contents only the K'Kree and Zhodani races are shown.

At first I thought the Aslan and Vargrr were missing, but they are in the FG version of the book, but alas, can only be viewed by viewing the book in Reference Manual mode.

Should be a simple fix to add the two missing links to the Aliens section.

This is Fantasy Grounds Traveller v1.2.5

Thanks
    RobP

The ASSAULT PISTOL in the CSC is missing its Auto 2 trait

Thread Information