FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 44 of 109 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    When I copy a ship in the PCSpacecraft I can no longer edit it - the editing buttons disappear. Is this supposed to happen?

Xargun
    It's ok I found it, it's because the original record is 'locked'. What I've done is made sure if it's a pc ship then it overrides the locked status. That'll be in the v1.2.1 update, working on that for the next week or so.

You can edit your XML if you need to now, find the locked node 'root -> charspacecraftsheet -> id of the ship -> locked' and change the value to '0' or '-1'.

Cheers
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; January 16th, 2021 at 17:44.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    It's ok I found it, it's because the original record is 'locked'. Hmm need to think about this one.

Cheers
    MBM
    Yeah I like to have an original and the make copies which I allow the group to see - allows me to track quirks and other items on the ship the party doesn't know about. Not a huge deal, but if fixable would be nice.

Xargun

Yeah I like to have an original and the make copies which I allow the group to see - allows me to track quirks and other items on the ship the party doesn't know about. Not a huge deal, but if fixable would be nice.

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

I edited my previous post, it's fixed but there's a work around.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

It's ok I found it, it's because the original record is 'locked'. What I've done is made sure if it's a pc ship then it overrides the locked status. That'll be in the v1.2.1 update, working on that for the next week or so.

You can edit your XML if you need to now, find the locked node 'root -> charspacecraftsheet -> id of the ship -> locked' and change the value to '0' or '-1'.

Cheers
    MBM
    Where would I find this .xml? And what is the file name?

Xargun

Cheers
    MBM
    Where would I find this .xml? And what is the file name?

Xargun

I was messing around with melee weapons and I noticed melee weapons are not taking into account modified strength for damage. I have a character with a combat arm (15 STR) and the +3 shows up on strength checks but not on melee damage.

Xargun

I was messing around with melee weapons and I noticed melee weapons are not taking into account modified strength for damage. I have a character with a combat arm (15 STR) and the +3 shows up on strength checks but not on melee damage.

Xargun
    Ok I'll get that sorted.

Ok I'll get that sorted.
    Thank you

Xargun

I made an NPC and shared it with the players and they can see everything and click on everything to roll as that NPC except attacks on the listed weapons. They get an error - Error attached.

Xargun
    Attached Images Attached Images

Accelerator Rifle in CCS book has a range 25m, but in CoreRules and CCS module - 250m
    Where is the error?

Thread Information