DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 109 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Two things I have noticed:

When you are creating a character, the temp stats seem to change repeatedly and I cannot seem to detect a pattern as to why they change. Not a big issue, but after each character creation I have to remember to go in and reset the stats.

Psionics seems to be a bit buggy on the action tab. The PSI DM column does not seem to update correctly when the PSI value (and thus DM) changes. The character we have has 10 PSI, but after reducing that to 8, the column still reads 1, although the next time I use it it does reduce to 0. If you click on the hexagon at the end to get the individual power details, the box only has CHECK, REACH and PSI COST in it, and you get a script error:

[12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in TopLeft.
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in Left.
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charsheet_main)
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charsheet_main)
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_armour_actions)
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_armour)
    [12/3/2020 9:34:58 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_armour)
    [12/3/2020 9:35:00 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charsheet_actions_contents)
    [12/3/2020 9:35:01 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_weapon)
    [12/3/2020 9:35:01 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_weapon)
    [12/3/2020 9:35:01 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_misc_actions)
    [12/3/2020 9:35:01 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (char_psionic_abilities)
    [12/3/2020 9:36:47 AM] [ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (text) in control (text) in class (ref_psionic_stats)
    [12/3/2020 9:36:47 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref_psionic_stats"]:10: attempt to index global 'text' (a nil value)

Hi Arion,

At the moment, the Actions Tab is the 'single truth' for DM's and other things. There are plans to change and simplify all of this because being honest, it's doing my head in.

Second, thanks for the report on the PSI action tab section, i'm testing some other bits tonight so I'll get these addressed for you.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Arion,

At the moment, the Actions Tab is the 'single truth' for DM's and other things. There are plans to change and simplify all of this because being honest, it's doing my head in.

Second, thanks for the report on the PSI action tab section, i'm testing some other bits tonight so I'll get these addressed for you.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Excellent, thank you! Hopefully they are not too problematic to fix!

Hello, I've experienced a weird bug after meddling with my campaign. All but 3 spacecrafts are wiped from the Rulebook. (Only Free Trader, Far Trader, Lab Ship remains) I tried to erase the whole campaign, removed the module from FG folders with all the components. Reinstalled/updated FG and hosted a completely fresh campaign loading just MgT2E ruleset books - still the same effect, the rest of spacecrafts are missing. Looking through Reference Manual and going into Spacecraft tab gives me all the ship entries and text related to core rulebook... however, when I click the associated link for ship chart with all the data, they are all blank, and a new entry is being created for spacecraft tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Bureaucrat View Post
    Hello, I've experienced a weird bug after meddling with my campaign. All but 3 spacecrafts are wiped from the Rulebook. (Only Free Trader, Far Trader, Lab Ship remains) I tried to erase the whole campaign, removed the module from FG folders with all the components. Reinstalled/updated FG and hosted a completely fresh campaign loading just MgT2E ruleset books - still the same effect, the rest of spacecrafts are missing. Looking through Reference Manual and going into Spacecraft tab gives me all the ship entries and text related to core rulebook... however, when I click the associated link for ship chart with all the data, they are all blank, and a new entry is being created for spacecraft tab.
    Hello,

All ready fixed. Due to the Weapons Action being updated for High Guard, I forget to update the Core rulebooks Spaceships, they will we back next update which is next Tuesday.

Sorry about this.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Have noticed a little bug since the latest update. In the Text field for Custom Items there is an overlapping of text blocking the first word or two (See attached pic).

Xargun
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Have noticed a little bug since the latest update. In the Text field for Custom Items there is an overlapping of text blocking the first word or two (See attached pic).

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

Oddness, I fixed that for (all items I thought!).

I'll get onto it, it won't be fixed for a few weeks I'm afraid as I've missed the window for Tuesday.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

Oddness, I fixed that for (all items I thought!).

I'll get onto it, it won't be fixed for a few weeks I'm afraid as I've missed the window for Tuesday.

Cheers,
    MBM
    No problem - not a real big issue, just something I noticed on my custom items.

Xargun

FYI with HighGuard and 1.2.0 installed I get the following errors when I add and delete a spacecraft from the spacecraft combat tracker:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.29.32 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    FYI with HighGuard and 1.2.0 installed I get the following errors when I add and delete a spacecraft from the spacecraft combat tracker:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.29.32 PM.png
    Oddness, you dragging the ships direct from the Spacecraft List (from the Sidebar button)? This is FGU, any other extensions loaded?

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information