DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 111 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    having an odd issue trying to lock and unlock a custom ship for editing.

[11/12/2020 5:46:35 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (MGT2) (spacecraft_main) (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:36 PM] Handler error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:36 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:37 PM] Handler error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Zergcow View Post
    having an odd issue trying to lock and unlock a custom ship for editing.

[11/12/2020 5:46:35 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (MGT2) (spacecraft_main) (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:36 PM] Handler error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:36 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:37 PM] Handler error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [11/12/2020 5:46:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "spacecraft"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    Believe thats a known bug - will be fixed with the spaceship patch -- probably when High Guard comes out.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    There is an odd thing happening on the PCs sheet. The characteristics are showing the correct Mod under the stat on the main tab. But on the skills tab the mod is NOT carrying over but rather are counting a negative mod and I cannot change it.

I experimented creating a whole new sheet and set the stat ranges so that it built +1, +2, +3, +4 on the Main tab. However, when I adjust the characteristic of the skill in question on the skills tab (for example: Carouse and choose the Characteristic such as End) instead of the +1 it should read, it instead it shows -2. So frustrating.
    Has any of the developers had a moment to look at the above anomaly?

Hi,

First - there's only me. I have WWIII going on at home this week so my time is quite precious.

As stated a few times, the Skill Tab Mods work off of the Action Tab Stat Mods. Are those all correct?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

First - there's only me. I have WWIII going on at home this week so my time is quite precious.

As stated a few times, the Skill Tab Mods work off of the Action Tab Stat Mods. Are those all correct?

Cheers,
    MBM
    My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    My apologies.
    Hi Sylvesr,

No apologies needed, now that the ruleset has been expanded it's time for a re-think on the character sheet. I myself find it confusing (and I wrote it!). So I'm going to improve it.

Just need time to think about it, honestly my world has been turned upside down with Covid lockdown over the last few weeks, I'll be back in the seat soon though as there is 1.1.6 coming very soon, I just need to finish up a few things around Spacecraft CT, and fix a bug or two.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Sylvesr,

No apologies needed, now that the ruleset has been expanded it's time for a re-think on the character sheet. I myself find it confusing (and I wrote it!). So I'm going to improve it.

Just need time to think about it, honestly my world has been turned upside down with Covid lockdown over the last few weeks, I'll be back in the seat soon though as there is 1.1.6 coming very soon, I just need to finish up a few things around Spacecraft CT, and fix a bug or two.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I do find the sheet confusing. With you pointing me to the last tab I did reset them and that was helpful, thank you. BUT I learned that doing that alone doesn't reset the whole sheet. One must then go back to the skills tab and cycle each characteristic back through to reset each of them to ensure all properly reflect the current mod.

This virus is such a major disruption to everything, work family holidays eating out... you have my deep sympathy. I have four kids at home and we had another scare this week waiting on tests to come back and enjoy yet another quarantine and doing school by computer. My having sheltered at home for months began to impact my career progress so I had to risk going back to the office or my seniority would erode. At work we are confined to our cubes and when we leave we have to mask, sanitize and not linger anywhere. The masks fog the eyeglasses-reading and seeing is always a struggle now... but I still have a job. So far when employees fall ill they have not yet infected others. I cannot wait until the vaccine arrives.

Thank you for your often quick response. I do apologize for having been impatient. It's easy to forget even code writers have a life. ~Peace.

MadBeardMan is it possible to get something similar to Roll20's "Bio & info" tab on character sheet that is public to the outer players?
    Bio & info has a large portrait and text for character description

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    MadBeardMan is it possible to get something similar to Roll20's "Bio & info" tab on character sheet that is public to the outer players?
    Bio & info has a large portrait and text for character description
    If you post a screenshot of the window will help.

My PC im playing over at Roll20
    roll20.JPG

But im GM a Fantasy grounds and my players are asking if it is possible to make part of the PC sheet public.
    Example share part of their background story or even all of the sheet.

Thread Information