STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 109 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Thanks for this. Going to see if there's a quick fix, as atm it relies on the 'woundtrack' data in the skills tab, which doesn't exist until the tab has been opened, so getting a cuppa to think how to solve this (already have a few ideas).

Will get this out asap once I do get it done. It'll be 1.1.14a as the build, you'll get some of the NPC updates early

Cheers,
    MBM
    I'm not sure if this will fix the reported problem but it will certainly fix other potential problems.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I'm not sure if this will fix the reported problem but it will certainly fix other potential problems.
    Hi Folks,

Had a brew (or mash if you know the local lingo) plus a chat with SuperTeddy57, I know what to do. The issue is that it's not linking to the data because the data isn't created until you hit the actions tab. So I'll be making changes.

For the current character sheet, when you view the main tab (upon loading) it will check the data is created, this should solve the errors reported and allow the skills to be used.

I've re-created the misc actions issue reporting 'PSI Talent' used, that's part of the overhaul to use the Actions Tab Char Current value, I got a bit eager with the linking.

I shall get these addressed tomorrow and get the new version ready to hopefully go LIVE on Tuesday.

Thanks for your time on reporting these. I do have a lovely update for the Spacecraft CT, though I'll update that after I get this addressed.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I was testing the armour mechanics and seem to have a situation where Vacc suit only grants protection vs Kinetic damage? Was this intentional - I quite like the idea that they don't provide any protection against laser. Or is it to do with the recent update and we need to add protections other than kinetic to protective items? Thanks.

R.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    I was testing the armour mechanics and seem to have a situation where Vacc suit only grants protection vs Kinetic damage? Was this intentional - I quite like the idea that they don't provide any protection against laser. Or is it to do with the recent update and we need to add protections other than kinetic to protective items? Thanks.

R.
    Hi Chap,

Make sure the Vacc Suit in question no longer has 'Kinetic' amongst it's protection. Any items dragged to a toon sheet before the update will have the wrong protection.

Best thing to do is to remove it from the character and add it back on, then the record will be upto date.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Folks,

Been fixing up some bugs today and noticed, if you have the MGT2 Spacecraft Extension that messes up action rolls, and could be the cause for the oddness reported. Please do not use it until I update it.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Chap,

Make sure the Vacc Suit in question no longer has 'Kinetic' amongst it's protection. Any items dragged to a toon sheet before the update will have the wrong protection.

Best thing to do is to remove it from the character and add it back on, then the record will be upto date.

Cheers,
    MBM
    MBM,

Excellent, this sorted out a lot of the issues. However I'm finding TL12 Cloth armour still doesn't stack with a Vacc Suit, and the Wafer Jack augment still gives 4 protection (whereas the Subdermal Armour augment TL10 is still giving no protection). I've created new Wafer Jack Socket and Subdermal Armour items which work around that issue. Now everything looks correct in the PS including the rating. However in the damage automation it's not stacking correctly. Thanks for your focus on this, I can see you have a lot going on at the moment.

R.
    Last edited by rcruk; September 27th, 2020 at 22:18.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    MBM,

Excellent, this sorted out a lot of the issues. However I'm finding TL12 Cloth armour still doesn't stack with a Vacc Suit, and the Wafer Jack augment still gives 4 protection (whereas the Subdermal Armour augment TL10 is still giving no protection). I've created a new Wafer Jack Socket item for my players which works around the second problem. Thanks for your focus on this, I can see you have a lot going on at the moment.

R.
    Hi Chap,

I'm going to remove the restriction of stacked armour. That can be upto the Referee what they allow.

I've been fixing bugs today, soon as all current bugs are fixed (ie your Wafer issue) I'll get it to SmiteWorks, as v1.1.4a.

Should be mid-week.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Chap,

I'm going to remove the restriction of stacked armour. That can be upto the Referee what they allow.

MBM
    Seems like the simplest way to untangle it.

I've been fixing bugs today, soon as all current bugs are fixed (ie your Wafer issue) I'll get it to SmiteWorks, as v1.1.4a.

Should be mid-week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Should be good for next weekends game, I shall look forward to it. Thanks for being so proactive, it is very much appreciated.

R.
    Last edited by rcruk; September 27th, 2020 at 22:34.

It is more likely it will be the weekend after, SmiteWorks generally does updates on Tuesdays and I think we're past the deadline for this Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    It is more likely it will be the weekend after, SmiteWorks generally does updates on Tuesdays and I think we're past the deadline for this Tuesday.
    Good to know esmdev, thanks.

Thread Information