DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 111 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    FYI I am getting an error from the console related to a custom starship i entered

see screencap below

Attachment 38533

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    FYI I am getting an error from the console related to a custom starship i entered

see screencap below

Attachment 38533
    Can you send a copy of the main tab so I can see what you've not entered.

1.1.4 has an updated Spacecraft Record sheet. So if there's a bug I'll fix it asap and push it with 1.1.4 which is being sent to TEST at the weekend.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

sure MBM here you go.

+ FYI I cannot edit any of the text I added to the Notes tab when creating this record.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 12.50.43 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    sure MBM here you go.

+ FYI I cannot edit any of the text I added to the Notes tab when creating this record.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 12.50.43 PM.png
    Hi,

Just tried to re-create this and no errors. I'm on 1.1.4 though so it could already be fixed.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

danke ill let you know when i get my hands on 1.1.4 ;-)

some additional information on this bug.

1). create new spacecraft
    2). once saved, closed and reopened it is no longer possible to edit the spacecraft all (notes, images, other information on the main tab).

If I create a new spacecraft I can add in all the image and notes I like but once saved and closed it is no longer editable (even if i click the "lock" icon to make changes)

Whereas Craft works fine, all Crafts are editable after creation.

hops this helps!

I'm also ok with craft. The spacecraft I can edit and close, but once I lock it / unlock it, I get the following errors

FG Error.jpg

I'm also ok with craft. The spacecraft I can edit and close, but once I lock it / unlock it, I get the following errors

FG Error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post

FG Error.jpg
    Hi Folks,

I cannot re-create the spacecraft error, so can anyone with FGC and FGU test this please, see if it's FGU only.

Thanks,
    MBM

I am able to reproduce the update error. I created a starship (without entering any data) and it provides the error twice. So I created a starship and entered basic data, and it also provided the same error twice. It gives the error twice on lock and on unlock.

Also, not connected but the details data entry is a little confusing (first time I've actually used it). It ended up out of order and not quite right, but that might just be me.

Anyways, here are a couple of screencaps.

mgt2_desktop_clip.jpg
    mgt2_console_report.jpg

The jist is that either way it throws the error, with data or without.

This was FGC on MGT2 1.1.3.

Thread Information