Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 17 of 25 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    MBM,

This came straight from Mongoose Matt.

Re: Full Auto Ammo Consumption
    Unread postThu May 21, 2020 3:19 am

AnotherDilbert wrote: ↑So, full auto fire with an ACR (Auto 3) would use 9 rounds for the entire Significant Action.

This is correct!
    Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
    http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

That should answer the question about ammo consumption.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    MBM,

This came straight from Mongoose Matt.

Re: Full Auto Ammo Consumption
    Unread postThu May 21, 2020 3:19 am

AnotherDilbert wrote: ↑So, full auto fire with an ACR (Auto 3) would use 9 rounds for the entire Significant Action.

This is correct!
    Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
    http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

That should answer the question about ammo consumption.

Thanks.
    Hi Chap,

And this came from Matt:

In this example, you would get three separate attacks, and expend 9 rounds of ammo.

Matthew
    That tells me that each attack uses 9 rounds of ammo. Otherwise it uses the same as burst with expends 3 rounds per attack.

I shall email him again and get him to clarify all of them for an auto/3 rifle.

Cheers,
    MBM

*** Full Auto Update ***

So this is how things will work:

You have auto/3 weapon.

You fire a single attack, you get 1 attack (not 3) and it uses 1 round.

You fire a burst attack, you get 1 attack (not 3) and it uses 3 rounds (and adds +3 dmg)

You fire a full auto, you get upto 3 attacks, and it uses 9 rounds for those 3 attacks, so I think I'll change it to use 3 rounds per attack, upto you if you want to do less than 3 attacks for this weapon (or maybe out of ammo?)

The last bit I can't automate, you could have 1, 2 or 3 attacks.....

Cheers
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 21st, 2020 at 17:27.

My take on this is as follows...

Auto 2 weapon: Single 1 ammo, Burst 2 ammo (+2 damage), Full 6 ammo (does 2 attacks but regular damage).
    Auto 3 weapon: Single 1 ammo, Burst 3 ammo (+3 damage), Full 9 ammo (does 3 attacks but regular damage).

Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    My take on this is as follows...

Auto 2 weapon: Single 1 ammo, Burst 2 ammo (+2 damage), Full 6 ammo (does 2 attacks but regular damage).
    Auto 3 weapon: Single 1 ammo, Burst 3 ammo (+3 damage), Full 9 ammo (does 3 attacks but regular damage).

Is this correct?
    Upto X attacks for Full Auto, so if you want 1 attack you can, so I'll just assume you used less ammo?

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    The last bit I can't automate, you could have 1, 2 or 3 attacks.....

So open to suggestions there, hurry so I can get this done for next Tuesday.

Cheers
    Sorry I did not saw your response while I was writing... but that makes sense.

As ammo expenditure is probably linked to pressing the trigger... with single or nothing selected 1 ammo easy...
    if you have Brust selected on the weapon then x ammo depending on Auto value and +auto value damage that is easy as you already had it working it is only one attack anyway.
    If you select Full Auto on weapon I would use always 3 Ammo on each Attack. You assume the player will do the right number of attacks.

Sorry I did not saw your response while I was writing... but that makes sense.

As ammo expenditure is probably linked to pressing the trigger... with single or nothing selected 1 ammo easy...
    if you have Brust selected on the weapon then x ammo depending on Auto value and +auto value damage that is easy as you already had it working it is only one attack anyway.
    If you select Full Auto on weapon I would use always 3 Ammo on each Attack. You assume the player will do the right number of attacks.
    Yes, in this example Auto 3 will fire 3 rounds per attack, and you can make upto 3 attacks.

I shall make that change in about 2 hours after dinner.

Cheers,
    MBM

I get something strange... that is with 1.1.0a but the strange thing is that if I exit campaign go back in then I get no such error?

Code:
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (closeprogram)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (restorewindow)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (arrangedice)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (lockdice)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Top edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Bottom edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Middle width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)

I get something strange... that is with 1.1.0a but the strange thing is that if I exit campaign go back in then I get no such error?

Code:
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (closeprogram)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (restorewindow)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (arrangedice)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (lockdice)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Top edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Bottom edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Middle width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    FGC or FGU, doing what brings up these errors?

I am on FGC... and I cannot reproduce it at will. I got the same error message twice already. I think it is something with the radial menu icons... but they work afterwards and if I exit and go back I doesn't show again. I have checked the console.log and only those three Warnings are always there, some issues with the charsheet frame?

If I am able to find why this is going on I will post more info. Just posted to see if someone else is getting those errors at random?

Thread Information