STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 111 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    I believe I've located a bug/rules misunderstanding with the full auto option in the weapon attacks. The rules are vague but others have agreed with me that the ammo consumption should be three times the auto rating for all the attacks combined. This effectively works as 3 rounds per attack roll.

Right now the ruleset is applying three times rate per shot. You may want to confirm with Mongoose about this one but it seems incorrect based on RAW.

Thanks.
    Hi Chap,

I've gone back to Mongoose to clarify.

My reading into the rules is that on Full Auto the ACR with auto/3 would use 9 rounds per attack. Full Auto is not about conserving ammo.

So for ACR, single shot = 1 round per attack, burst = 3 rounds per attack and full auto = 9 rounds per attack.

Soon as I have clarification I'll post here and update the ruleset.

*** EDIT ***

Mongoose have replied:

In this example, you would get three separate attacks, and expend 9 rounds of ammo.

So I'll double check all is good with the above.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 4th, 2020 at 14:34. Reason: Add Mongoose clarification
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hello all. Love your work MadBeardMan.

"Rogue Events" table result "10" has some missing text. The missing text begins with "Roll Gambler 8+..."

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant82 View Post
    Hello all. Love your work MadBeardMan.

"Rogue Events" table result "10" has some missing text. The missing text begins with "Roll Gambler 8+..."
    Good find! It was down to a pesky ;

I'll roll this into the release I'm working on v1.1.1. eta soon as I can finish it!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Noticed that when I add characters to the Combat Tracker, all 3 physical stats show 0 and linked.
    No matter what I try, they can't be reset.
    The character sheet shows it correct and they are applied to the skills.

Ok found it. On the actions it had not filled in the current. I assumed (duh) it was automatic.
    Last edited by Shogar; May 15th, 2020 at 12:09.
    A nice meal, A good drink and a bar fight..... It's a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogar View Post
    Noticed that when I add characters to the Combat Tracker, all 3 physical stats show 0 and linked.
    No matter what I try, they can't be reset.
    The character sheet shows it correct and they are applied to the skills.

Ok found it. On the actions it had not filled in the current. I assumed (duh) it was automatic.
    Yea, it's not currently automatic because there's no time when it knows when to update the action tabs. For example, you have 7 STR and you edit that to 8 STR is that character generation, is that because of a Training Experience, and should that then reset the STR to 8, when it was at 0 because of an injury?

I've been asked to provide all the characteristics in the Actions tab and then link the DM's there to the Skills/Actions rolls. It's on the cards.

Cheers,
    MBM

Is there a bug with Tokens? Why they don't fit the Travellermap hexgrid? Can the token border rotate somehow like the interior?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Is there a bug with Tokens? Why they don't fit the Travellermap hexgrid? Can the token border rotate somehow like the interior?

Tokens are just tokens, they're tokens and use the same system, I can look at rotation for you though, but you can rotate them yourself.

MapwithTokens.JPG

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 21st, 2020 at 00:19.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Tokens are just tokens, they're tokens and use the same system, I can look at rotation for you though, but you can rotate them yourself.

MapwithTokens.JPG

Cheers,
    MBM
    MBM I tried but using Option Key or Ctrl but it only rotates the interior image not the hexagon, so I cannot get to the same position as your capture? How did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    MBM I tried but using Option Key or Ctrl but it only rotates the interior image not the hexagon, so I cannot get to the same position as your capture? How did you do it?
    I use the Middle Mouse wheel to rotate the tokens.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I use the Middle Mouse wheel to rotate the tokens.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Yes. I do the same but as I said it only rotates the interior image instead of the hexagonal border for some reason I cannot rotate the exterior... weird! Maybe there is an issue with my Gfx drivers or something. Happy to hear that it should work.I will investigate why mine doesn't do it. I use middle mouse wheel too.

Thread Information