DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 109 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last
    Just started a MgT2 campaign, and, as a fan of traveller from very, very far back, I'm extremely happy with what's been done integrating this in Fantasy Grounds. I'm introducing some people to Traveller for the first time (custom universe), and they seem to be really enjoying it.

The obligatory "You're awesome, keep up the good work, please!!" aside, I did notice an issue with checking fatigue. In MgT2, fatigue is supposed to apply a bane to all checks, per page 77 in the core book (I'm using a PDF version.) Currently, FG applies a -2 to rolls, which is something I think was done in the first Mongoose edition. Hasn't been a problem in our game, and it's something I can work around or just keep the original effect, but thought I'd point out.

Again, awesome work, and my thanks for giving me such a great tool to bring my friends into such a great game.

Kind day.
    Good work! I am very grateful for the appearance of a Traveller 2E in Fantasy Grounds.
    My addition:
    Armor applies equally to all forms of damage unless it specifically states otherwise (like Reflec and Ablat do) - answer of Moongoose.
    Central Supply Catalogue introduces the following types of protection: laser, plasma, fire, energy, psionic. This means that the armor has additional protection against these types. Therefore it is necessary to prescribe all these types of protection in armor.
    It is necessary to introduce general protection, as in the Corebook, which will apply to all types of damage (except radiation).
    Has to be: Flak Jacket: Protection 5
    But now it is necessary for game: Flak Jacket: Kinetic 5, Laser 5, Plasma 5, Energy 5, Fire 5, Psionic 5
    Flak Jacket: only Kinetic 5 - wrong!

Sorry for my translated English.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Kind day.
    Good work! I am very grateful for the appearance of a Traveller 2E in Fantasy Grounds.
    My addition:
    Armor applies equally to all forms of damage unless it specifically states otherwise (like Reflec and Ablat do) - answer of Moongoose.
    Central Supply Catalogue introduces the following types of protection: laser, plasma, fire, energy, psionic. This means that the armor has additional protection against these types. Therefore it is necessary to prescribe all these types of protection in armor.
    It is necessary to introduce general protection, as in the Corebook, which will apply to all types of damage (except radiation).
    Has to be: Flak Jacket: Protection 5
    But now it is necessary for game: Flak Jacket: Kinetic 5, Laser 5, Plasma 5, Energy 5, Fire 5, Psionic 5
    Flak Jacket: only Kinetic 5 - wrong!

Sorry for my translated English.
    Hi.

Welcome to the Traveller forums.

All those types are already in the ruleset just not implemented very well. The next release is expected to address both main protection for armor and a better setup for typed damage (hopefully).

Unfortunately the developer is having family medical problems and there isn't currently a date on the next update.

Good day!

I have a display issue...the RoF box covers the Damage box. On a custom weapon, the ammo doesn't show at all either...

Capture.JPG

GBFF
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; March 6th, 2020 at 20:58.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Good day!

I have a display issue...the RoF box covers the Damage box. On a custom weapon, the ammo doesn't show at all either...

Capture.JPG

GBFF
    Hmm oddness! Thanks GBFF I'll look into this, though the new changes (still working on!) update the weapons section.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Seems to be intermittent at best. Without fail, this one weapon doesn't show any ammo counter, although it's got <magazine type="number">40</magazine> in the XML for the weapon stats. And this morning, none of the boxes overlapped when adding weapons to character sheets. Another question..what triggers the presence of the "RoF" box? Is it the <Auto type="string"></auto> element?

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Seems to be intermittent at best. Without fail, this one weapon doesn't show any ammo counter, although it's got <magazine type="number">40</magazine> in the XML for the weapon stats. And this morning, none of the boxes overlapped when adding weapons to character sheets. Another question..what triggers the presence of the "RoF" box? Is it the <Auto type="string"></auto> element?

GBFF
    Here's the code:

if string.find (sTraits, "auto", 0, true) then
    showrateoffire = true;
    end

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

This only happens, when you are in "editing mode". Quit it and the buttons align fine
    Had the same problem and scratched my head about it for a while.

Had a strange issue in last night game happened for all users and the GM. Need to test further to see if it an issue with other maps.

The map was displayed the tokens moved across from the CT. When a player or the GM moved the token , the green highlight would move for other connected to the map but not the token image, which was stuck at the old location. However is you moved the green square your left then the token will be displayed properly. This has happened since the latest update.

Anyone experienced this problem? Seem more to be a exe file issue rather then a ruleset issue, is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Had a strange issue in last night game happened for all users and the GM. Need to test further to see if it an issue with other maps.

The map was displayed the tokens moved across from the CT. When a player or the GM moved the token , the green highlight would move for other connected to the map but not the token image, which was stuck at the old location. However is you moved the green square your left then the token will be displayed properly. This has happened since the latest update.

Anyone experienced this problem? Seem more to be a exe file issue rather then a ruleset issue, is my guess.
    That'd sounds like an FG issue, as the ruleset doesn't change/override any underlying code for maps/icons.

Looking into the RoF layout issue today.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information