FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 105 of 111 First ... 55595103104105106107 ... Last
    I have made notes and when I am able to circle back for expansion, then I'll see if I have a solution to implement.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The "Kimim AAR – Type 14 Secure Courtesy Assist Unit" image is missing from the Robots Handbook.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've reported to the DLC developer for that product.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I tested this on the TEST and looks like it's working as intended. I'm sorry your having issues on LIVE. Will be some time till that version of the code will be pushed to our LIVE users.
    Has the fix for the drag-drop issue been pushed to the LIVE servers yet?

For reference:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    Found a bug where dragging and dropping a "new" Spacecraft Scale Weapon item fails to copy the item.

Some background. I was adding a spacecraft weapon that is missing (Railgun Barbette) and set all the information as needed/required. Locked it. tried to add it to a ship (in PC Spacecraft) and it refused to add to the ship. Restarted the campaign just to make sure it wasn't a sync issue and still couldn't drag-drop it.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

I believe that everything submitted for Traveller ruleset has been pushed to Live. @superteddy57 is out this week so I can't ask him; but let me know if you're still having issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I believe that everything submitted for Traveller ruleset has been pushed to Live. @superteddy57 is out this week so I can't ask him; but let me know if you're still having issues.

Regards,
    JPG
    Tried it yesterday and the issue is still present.

Thanks
    FGU Ultimate License

@superteddy57 checked in briefly, and saw your note. He committed the fix he had pending, and I just pushed it to Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @superteddy57 checked in briefly, and saw your note. He committed the fix he had pending, and I just pushed it to Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

JPG
    Yay! Issue is resolved.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License

Item Sub-Category Text Color

When you open the Items pane and select wither Armour or Weapons at the top is will bring up a categorized listing of each one of those categories. The sub-category headings in those lists is almost impossible to read as it is black text on a dark grey background. Would be nice if it was a different color scheme there...white text maybe.

Attached Images Attached Images

Fixed in update I just pushed today for the default theme.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information