STAR TREK 2d20
Page 104 of 111 First ... 45494102103104105106 ... Last
    No problem, it's in CoreRPG and should be available here.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Auto added Skill (specialty) that does add properly

When adding the following skill (specialty) to an npc, it adds the skill (specialty) at level 0 instead of Skill 0, Skill (specialty) 1. Works fine for PC's.
    Art (visual media), Electronics (remote ops), Engineer (j-drive), Engineer (life support), Engineer (m-drive), Heavy Weapons (man portable), Pilot (capital ships), Pilot (small craft), Profession (civil engineering), Seafarer (Ocean Ships)

Also all the Seafarer (specialty) skills the specialty name for them are capitalized while all the other specialty names are all lowercase.
    Last edited by Conspiracy; December 5th, 2023 at 00:45. Reason: Add Title, Verify PC's worked.

Able to verify. I have submitted a fix for this to be pushed to the TEST server with the next push.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Pushed new build to TEST.

JPG: The ruleset is currently in lockdown for the beta Test, and the fix is available in the beta Test channel. Our plan is to release around mid-Dec.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

It appears that the Psi blades do not calculate damage properly. They add the STR DM but they don't add the PSI DM per the rules.

I'm not able to locate Psi Blades, is that an Psi ability or an item?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Psi Blade is an item, in Central Supply Catalogue.

Thanks, I'm not sure the code understands that it uses something different than the normal way of doing things. I'll look over the code a bit more deeper and see if it does.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I looked over the Psi Blades and yes, the code doesn't deviate from the standard weapon structure from what I looked over. A whole system would need to be put in place that would be different than the rest of how the weapons calculate damage. I will need some time to look over what that would entail. For now, you should be able to input your Psi bonus into the mod box and it should add it to the roll. Another option is setting up a mod for it as well and storing it on your hotkey bar to add it to the mod box when you need it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I looked over the Psi Blades and yes, the code doesn't deviate from the standard weapon structure from what I looked over. A whole system would need to be put in place that would be different than the rest of how the weapons calculate damage. I will need some time to look over what that would entail. For now, you should be able to input your Psi bonus into the mod box and it should add it to the roll. Another option is setting up a mod for it as well and storing it on your hotkey bar to add it to the mod box when you need it.
    That is a shame. Yes i realize you can handle it manually. Just FYI there are a few Psi weapons that this affects.

Thread Information