DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 103 of 111 First ... 35393101102103104105 ... Last
    Found a bug where dragging and dropping a "new" Spacecraft Scale Weapon item fails to copy the item.

Some background. I was adding a spacecraft weapon that is missing (Railgun Barbette) and set all the information as needed/required. Locked it. tried to add it to a ship (in PC Spacecraft) and it refused to add to the ship. Restarted the campaign just to make sure it wasn't a sync issue and still couldn't drag-drop it.

I tried to add an image of the entry but the forums are being weird. The only oddity that I saw when comparing the new weapon to an existing one is that the Skill entry is missing.

Let me know what more info you need to track this one down.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

I tested this on the TEST and looks like it's working as intended. I'm sorry your having issues on LIVE. Will be some time till that version of the code will be pushed to our LIVE users.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I tested this on the TEST and looks like it's working as intended. I'm sorry your having issues on LIVE. Will be some time till that version of the code will be pushed to our LIVE users.
    Okay, thanks for checking.

When you say "some time" are we talking about days, weeks or months?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Betas tend to be multiple weeks. It may be released halfway in December, but may take longer depending on how well the Beta goes.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by peterfdh View Post
    Hi everyone, got another starship combat issue where I'm not sure whether it's a bug or just user error.

I have the PC starship properly assigned so that it appears on the ship tab of the Character Sheet. Gunner is assigned and when I click 'Show' the weapons come up. Attack mods include the character's gunner skill. So far, so good.

When I go into the Spacecraft Combat Tracker I can drag the PC Spacecraft in there and it shows the correct weaponry under Attacks but the combat modifiers are all wrong. How do I get the correct mods for the gunner included here?

Also, there's a button between the 'space and reach' and 'attack' button. It looks like two meeples. What's this for?
    I looked a bit closer at this and I think it's an error to have the PC ship show it's actions. The attack should be derived based on the stats from the character performing the action. Since this isn't performed in the CT, but is on the character sheet, it doesn't show correctly. I will review the CT entry and clean it up a bit to not have this misunderstanding happen. The actions should be done from the character sheets as those will have the correct totals.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I equipped a dagger and stealth dagger. Both show on the action tab as finding Melee (blade) (skill found). However, it doesn't actually carry the skill over from the skill tab.

With the TEST version, it's finding the skill and adding the skill total to the action tab. Thank you for the report, but appears fixed on the TEST version.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I also noticed under options, as occurs in most rulesets i believe, you can define the languages in the setting, however, there is no way to link this to the character sheet since there isn't a specific language section that would link. Obviously, a minor issue and is useful when the gm wants to type something in a specific language and the chat box filters who understands that language based on the character sheet.

Added it to the Personal tab with the next TEST version update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thank you! This was one of the things missing in the original ruleset that just seemed wrong not to have.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information