FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 101 of 111 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by agoldsmi55 View Post
    Weapon issue on Actions tab

Summary: Assuming a character has 3 weapons, all marked 'equipped' (or carried will do), then all three weapons show on the actions tab (so far so good). If the
    player then unequips the weapon, then it comes of the actions tab as expected. However, if the player re-equips the weapon, it no
    longer re-appears on the actions tab

My details
    Computer: PC running Windows 11, 64 bit, 32GB Ram (On high-end Alienware Aurora machine)
    FG: Ultimate license
    Extensions loaded: None

To reproduce:
    1) As usual, grab a nice hot cup of coffee
    2) Ensure a character has (say) 2 weapons equipped, in my case an Accelerator Rifle and an Advanced Combat Rifle
    3) Ensure both weapons are equipped (inventory)
    4) Check Actions sheet - both weapons appear there
    5) Now unequip the (say) Accelerator rifle
    6) Check actions tab - the Accelerator rifle has disappeared (good!)
    7) Now reequip the Accelerator rifle from inventory
    8) Have a look at actions. No Accelerator rifle - just the ACR
    9) out of interest, if one now restarts the server (via GM) and on re-load, the Accelerator rifle re-appears

This bug occured today for both me as GM and my players.

——— just wanted to check this was noticed alongside other reports through the week.

Yes, I posted an update on the 8th.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yes, I posted an update on the 8th.
    Superteddy. I must be missing something ... all I can see on 8th was
    "I have none at the moment. A running list as you find them would be helpful and I'll work through it when I gain access to them. "

I assumed this was associated with another bug report.

Anyway, I just wanted to check you had seen the issue experienced re weapons on the Actions Tab, which it sounds like you have (I recognise there is only one of you and a lot of requests re bugs and new features)

It's actually posted in the City Hall update post. Best to check there for updates.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post701422
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

So many errors

I get constant errors in the ruleset. Just the latest one today doesn't recognize that the character has a dex augmentation on the actions tab for his weapon. The skill recognizes it, but not the action tab. There also seem to be a message relating to token errors at times.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beyond the Claw is missing the Trin's Veil subsector image.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    I get constant errors in the ruleset. Just the latest one today doesn't recognize that the character has a dex augmentation on the actions tab for his weapon. The skill recognizes it, but not the action tab. There also seem to be a message relating to token errors at times.
    I have that resolved, just was waiting on the character sheet to fix the other one that was reported before pushing LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok, looks like it was an issue with the one augmentation you had on the character. It only had a +1 and not the skill +1 in the modifiers field. The 'Skill Augmentation (TL 12) Electronics (Computer)' item was causing the issue. I added in a nil check to ensure it won't fire an error again.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It's actually posted in the City Hall update post. Best to check there for updates.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post701422
    Many thanks - I will look there in future.

(and having just updated FGU, I can now see all working properly now - many thanks for a speedy turn-around as always)

I don't suppose there is a way to automate the skill augmentation item. There are so many issues requiring manual input that it leaves a tremendous amount of room for error. I see that part of the fix was implemented, but there is still a problem with the modifier box. There is alot of automation missing which is why i asked for the feature to add mods to weapons and other equipment to easier track modifiers. However, in the interim for example the character has a Gauss pistol and a laser sight so i manually enter a +1 on the skill tab for the modifier, but that modifier box does not carry over from the skill tab to the action tab. The dex is now picked up, but not the mod. I realize you may have another weapon that doesn't have the scope, but until you allow me to automate that i need to just assume the skill captures the relevant mods.
    Last edited by Elvedui; November 12th, 2023 at 14:50.

Thread Information