Joshua Stream Pre
Page 25 of 34 First ... 152324252627 ... Last
  1. #241

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Rcruk,

    Yes, it'll be fixed in the next version coming soon.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Great, I look forward to the next update. Thanks again MBM.

    R.

  2. #242
    ok but i can't seem to add psi talents (+ button does not appear under psi skills) and I how do i add weapons?

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    ok but i can't seem to add psi talents (+ button does not appear under psi skills) and I how do i add weapons?
    Hello,

    PSI Talents are added to the section under Skills, drag a Talent and it'll auto add the various abilities into the Actions Tab.
    Weapons are added via the Inventory, so drag a Weapon there and the corresponding Weapon will appear in the Actions Tab.

    Remember as I mentioned, the + you expect is not used in the Traveller ruleset.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  4. #244
    thanks for the swift reply.

    ok i added a skill i named "Clairvoyance" to the skills section and tried to drag it to the psi talents area but it will not add to it.

    any idea?

    thanks

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    thanks for the swift reply.

    ok i added a skill i named "Clairvoyance" to the skills section and tried to drag it to the psi talents area but it will not add to it.

    any idea?

    thanks
    It has been awhile since I used psionics but back in the day you had to drag out of psionics talents in library > mgt2 rulebook > psionic talents in the right window (not the top window). If you dragged telepathy over it will auto-fill the sub-abilities for you. If you use any of the other psionic windows it doesn't work correctly.

  6. #246

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    thanks that did the trick!
    Glad to hear it.

    I had the same situation long ago so thought that might be the solution.

  8. #248
    Good Morning!

    I ran into two issues this morning when I was trying to enter some new NPC's for my campaign. This happened with the Unity Client... didn't test with Classic.

    1.) When dragging and dropping weapons from the item list into the equipment section, the added action did not seem to be taking into account the Dex modifier or the Skill modifier for the "To Hit". I noticed also when I dragged, for example, Gun Combat (slug) onto the sheet it showed on the NPC as just Combat (slug). Can't remember if that was how it always came in before but wanted to mention it in case it was related. However, even if I retyped it in as Gun Combat (slug) and redragged a slug weapon the hit modifier still showed '0'
    2.) Dragging any Item into the Equipment section on the NPC did not seem to add it to the NPC. And this is with the NPC unlocked. The weapons added the action as I mentioned above but previous NPC's I created also added the gun to the equipment which is no longer happening

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by chesire View Post
    Good Morning!

    I ran into two issues this morning when I was trying to enter some new NPC's for my campaign. This happened with the Unity Client... didn't test with Classic.

    1.) When dragging and dropping weapons from the item list into the equipment section, the added action did not seem to be taking into account the Dex modifier or the Skill modifier for the "To Hit". I noticed also when I dragged, for example, Gun Combat (slug) onto the sheet it showed on the NPC as just Combat (slug). Can't remember if that was how it always came in before but wanted to mention it in case it was related. However, even if I retyped it in as Gun Combat (slug) and redragged a slug weapon the hit modifier still showed '0'
    2.) Dragging any Item into the Equipment section on the NPC did not seem to add it to the NPC. And this is with the NPC unlocked. The weapons added the action as I mentioned above but previous NPC's I created also added the gun to the equipment which is no longer happening
    Hey Chesire,

    1. I don't think I ever added it auto checking for dex/str for weapon attacks - I'll add that as it's very useful.
    2. Hmmm, I'll check that for you. If it's a bug I'll fix it this week.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  10. #250
    Thanks MBM! And didn't NPC also track the skills they had for their weapon attacks or am I remembering that wrong. Now I'm wondering if maybe I just added it in myself before. lol... It's been a little while since I did my last NPC's so I'm wondering if I'm just confusing that with characters. Either way though, as you said, would be useful to auto calculate for NPC's as I'm planning on adding quite a few in manually myself.

    Thanks!

    -Chesire

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in