DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 109 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dQnielk View Post
    Spaceship Combat question.

Created encounter.

Purple Line: Dragging from Spacecraft Battles window to Story, creates Spacecraft Battle: <title>. Clicking on link, produces the proper encounter.

Green Line: Dragging from the Encounter window itself to Story, creates Encounter: <title>. Clicking on link creates empty encounter. Dragging ships onto the empty encounter does not add them, so this way produces no way to run an encounter, even on the fly.

I get that I can just do the Purple Line method, but is the other way supposed to work?
    Morning,

I noticed this when building the Pirates of Drinax adventures, it's already fixed in the next version, both should work.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi;
    I am currently unable to get the images in the Core rulebook, Central supply Catalogue and Highguard to link to the associated items and ships .screenshot0003.png

TheFastEddy, I logged in and confirmed the bug. I created a ticket for MBM. Good catch!

I just tried to add Subdermal Armour to a character and it no longer has any armor value listed under armor. Old entries on character's still work, but when I add it to a new person it doesn't work. Not sure when this broke.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I just tried to add Subdermal Armour to a character and it no longer has any armor value listed under armor. Old entries on character's still work, but when I add it to a new person it doesn't work. Not sure when this broke.

Xargun
    Hi Xargun,

That is most odd, from the Core Rulebook or Central Supply Catalogue?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Xargun,

That is most odd, from the Core Rulebook or Central Supply Catalogue?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Neither of them seem to work.

Xargun

Xargun
    Hi Xargun,

Ok, might be due to the updated Data in CSC/Core, I'll get that sorted as soon as I can for you, as if it's data, I can update quicker than ruleset.

Cheers,
    MBM

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

Fixed it. It was down to the refactored code (I wish I could write unit tests) inside the section that calls armour ratings.

It'll be in the next update, which I'm finishing up as I type this.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Chap,

Fixed it. It was down to the refactored code (I wish I could write unit tests) inside the section that calls armour ratings.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Excellent - thank you.

Xargun

Hi Chap,

Cheers,
    MBM
    So I just started here and have been having this trouble with not adding armor on the character. I am using core rulebook. What is worse is not beeing able to even fill it out manually leaving my characters with out armor at all. Did this patch already go out to fix it?

Also I cant drag weapons from list to pc weapon list.

Best regards

Thread Information