DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 80 of 109 First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    No it is to be Telempathy. It is uses psionics to alter emptions so the is Telepatic empathy = Telempathy.
    ok maybe I am missing something but ...
    When i click PSI Abilities There is Clarivoyance, Telekinesis, and Teleportation. These can all be dragged to the PSI Talents under the skills tab.

What is not listed in the PSI Abilities is Awareness and Telepathy What am I doing wrong?

There is no Psionic abilities called Telepathy or Awareness those are the names of a related group of abilities. There are Psionic abilities called Teleportation, Telekinesis, and Clairvoyance (Those are also the names of the Related group of abilities). If you notice the Psionics tab is called "Psionic Abilities", Not "Psionic Groups" of "Psionic Skills"

When you drag Telempathy to your sheet it adds an action to the action tab for all of the abilities under Telepathy and it adds Telepathy to the skills page. (Telepathy is the name of the related group of Psionic abilities).
    If you drag Enhanced Strength to your sheet it adds all the abilities available to Awareness to the action tab and adds Awareness to the Skills page.
    Dragging Teleportation, Telekinesis, and Clairvoyance also adds the related Psionic abilities to the actions tab.

Does that help.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; May 16th, 2022 at 19:07.

Our Creduthaar from Behind the Claw - dropping the race in makes racial traits appear, and the slasher action appears in the action tab. However it doesn't seem to want to apply the Melee (natural) skill as it should, though it claims to see the skill? I tried reapplying race and traits however there seems to be no-way to remove the slasher action and reinstall it?Screenshot 2022-06-18 014300.jpg
    Last edited by rcruk; June 18th, 2022 at 01:47.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Our Creduthaar from Behind the Claw - dropping the race in makes racial traits appear, and the slasher action appears in the action tab. However it doesn't seem to want to apply the Melee (natural) skill as it should, though it claims to see the skill? I tried reapplying race and traits however there seems to be no-way to remove the slasher action and reinstall it?Screenshot 2022-06-18 014300.jpg
    Also, DM STR is not added to damage

Hello,

I've been running a Traveller campaign on FGU, and noticed that when it loads I get one instance of a script execution error and two instances of a handler error with this string after each - [string "scripts/manager_char_encumbrance_traveller...."]:46: attempt to index a nil value.
    I'm running version 4.2.2 Ultimate (2022-06-07).
    I haven't had any issues in game play, but wondered if it was an issue or needed a fix.
    Attached is a pdf of the log.

Thanks,
    Hedge
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    Hello,

I've been running a Traveller campaign on FGU, and noticed that when it loads I get one instance of a script execution error and two instances of a handler error with this string after each - [string "scripts/manager_char_encumbrance_traveller...."]:46: attempt to index a nil value.
    I'm running version 4.2.2 Ultimate (2022-06-07).
    I haven't had any issues in game play, but wondered if it was an issue or needed a fix.
    Attached is a pdf of the log.

Thanks,
    Hedge
    Hi Hedge,

That error is when a set of armour has not got a sub-type attached to it.

I'll get that fixed on the update I've got coming soon, but you can get around t by editing the item and adding a sub-type.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Any idea what's going on here? Game tonight, everything seems stable however this keeps popping up whenever I interact with Party Sheet Main tab. Thanks!
    Untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Any idea what's going on here? Game tonight, everything seems stable however this keeps popping up whenever I interact with Party Sheet Main tab. Thanks!
    Untitled.jpg
    I'll check this out, as I've pushed a version with all the CoreRPG updates coming.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've pushed a hot fix for this issue to the Live channel of the patch system. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again. It's related to the party sheet.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the quick turnaround. That fixed it.

Kind regards,
    R

Thread Information