DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 109 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    You could create a note that is sharable with all the players with each player's Bio and a shared image. Clients by design don't have rights to view other player's character sheets.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello,

Nice work on this!

Is there a way to unlock ships so we can modify a stock build to save as a new item please? They are set to 'Read Only' by default.

I really don't want to have to re-create everything by hand for a custom Far Trader.

If there's a way to do this that I am missing, please shed light on a poor idiot.

Thank you.

I think the easiest thing would be to duplicate the ship record and then edit the duplicate.

That seems to work on the surface until you try to do anything with the duplicate and it throws up this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    My PC im playing over at Roll20
    Attachment 41279

But im GM a Fantasy grounds and my players are asking if it is possible to make part of the PC sheet public.
    Example share part of their background story or even all of the sheet.
    Hi Boldtaar,

I asked about this with the internal devs at FG and told there's nothing available at the moment, so I'd have to create something custom, please post for this in the 'Todo' thread.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hey MBM, was doing some testing this morning and noticed that the tables related to character generation cannot be seen from the player module, it is only in the GM manual which is only so-so useful.

Just got come CORE updates and now the Calendar in Traveller is broken and completely gone.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Just got come CORE updates and now the Calendar in Traveller is broken and completely gone.

Xargun
    In another forum Moon Wizard recommended running a second update and check Calendar again.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    In another forum Moon Wizard recommended running a second update and check Calendar again.
    Running another update seemed to fix it.. thanks

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Running another update seemed to fix it.. thanks

Xargun
    Cool deal! Fortunately that was a CoreRPG issue that could get a fast hotfix.

Thread Information