STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 109 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    How or where do I find it? I was looking for it and I could not see how to add a +1 during play. It is on the Attack Roll. I can modify Damage easy.

Weapon is the same Assault Rifle with Auto 2.
    NPC cutting Attack is on FGC (Classic).

Thank you.
    Hi Chap

Modifiers are all in the Modifiers window, there's a button top-right that list them all. Drag the common ones into your hotbar.
    Auto 2 - means fire twice, ie roll for 2 attack as they can be on different targets, so each 'attack' reduces the ammo.
    Attack - thanks I'll check it and sort it for you.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    That is what happens when I am testing one thing without considering what I am testing it with. Fortunately I looked at my screencap to make sure it posted and was like oops.
    Well I hope that v1.1.0 shows that we're making progress, I have a lot of automation planned around Weapons, Attacks and Equipment during the next few months. My aim is to automate as much as possible in those areas, along with working on making the Difficulty Number changeable by players, plus a better character sheet and erm Spaceships!
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap

Modifiers are all in the Modifiers window, there's a button top-right that list them all. Drag the common ones into your hotbar.
    Auto 2 - means fire twice, ie roll for 2 attack as they can be on different targets, so each 'attack' reduces the ammo.
    Attack - thanks I'll check it and sort it for you.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thank you MBM... forgot to look outside of the Weapon... good idea. So I can apply modifiers there.

I know what Auto 2 does, but with Full Auto selected instead of Burst it should reduce 3 ammo on each shot and it is only reducing 2 (like Burst).

Have you seen post about having to modify NPCs to apply armour correctly? Is that true for the official adventure modules purchased on store? I did notice that the adventure reach 2 was not updated after 1.1.0. So not sure if I should worry or not?

Hi MBM.

It appears that the Player's Reference hasn't been updated to be consistent with 1.1. A spot check of several armor parts is using the old format.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi MBM.

It appears that the Player's Reference hasn't been updated to be consistent with 1.1. A spot check of several armor parts is using the old format.
    Good find, I did update it, probably didn't copy the right file into the compiler! My bad.

Can you leave that with me, just about to log for bed and won't be at this keyboard until the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Thank you MBM... forgot to look outside of the Weapon... good idea. So I can apply modifiers there.

I know what Auto 2 does, but with Full Auto selected instead of Burst it should reduce 3 ammo on each shot and it is only reducing 2 (like Burst).

Have you seen post about having to modify NPCs to apply armour correctly? Is that true for the official adventure modules purchased on store? I did notice that the adventure reach 2 was not updated after 1.1.0. So not sure if I should worry or not?
    Hi Chap,

Yes seen the NPC post, v1.1.0 was a massive update so I knew I'd miss a few things. I'll get onto NPC's, they need a bit of an update soon, but I'll address that over the weekend.

All the adventures will be updated in time, though old armour values , ie Kinetic 8, Laser 64 should still function though only against Kinetic or Laser Damage properly.

I'll look at the Auto issue for you as well. Keep these posts coming when you find stuff!

Cheers,
    MBM

I think I already reported this before, maybe it was not an issue, but when I added Plastic (Explosives) I get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:734: bad argument #1 to 'len' (string expected, got nil)
    Last edited by alfarobl; April 16th, 2020 at 00:04.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Good find, I did update it, probably didn't copy the right file into the compiler! My bad.

Can you leave that with me, just about to log for bed and won't be at this keyboard until the weekend.
    The core book is working just the player's reference isn't. (TBH I don't use the player reference in my game but my roommate's in a game where they do and it caused them so trouble).

MBM while I modified the NPCs on Reach Adv. 2 Theories of Everything found that Price had his Coach Gun Attack set to 0 but it should be -3 as he is unskilled with that weapon like Maria. Same issue with NPC Alphered his Bite Attack should be -3 as he doesn't have Melee.

Thank you for your support!

In the Computers Table under Computer Options the Comm Unit or Transceiver is listed as TL-13. If you select this it lists itself as Comm (TL 08).

Thread Information