DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 68 of 110 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Not sure its a big or just incomplete or wasn't going to happen. The psi equipment in the psionics chapter doesn't show up as actual items. Yes i know i can create them, but considering they are just forms of equipment, i would think they are something i should be able to drag from the items list.
    Hi Elvedui,

You are correct, if they're standard equipment then they should be there but I don't see any PSI equipment in the Psionics Chapter (Core Rulebook 2020).

Can you point me to where you are seeing this equipment and I'll get this addressed.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    See the February 2022 update thread for more info, Rad Weapons don't multiply damage as such, the DMG is different altogether.

Thanks,
    MBM
    I understand about the 'radiation damage' but in my last example the damage was kinetic, not radiation, and it still wasn't applying damage x10 as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by ochimura View Post
    I understand about the 'radiation damage' but in my last example the damage was kinetic, not radiation, and it still wasn't applying damage x10 as it should.
    The trait overrides the damage type, so it's down to the radiation rules even if you use Kinetic. This is where traits overrule player data.

Once I fix the PC Character sheet layout issue then the Rad damage is the last thing for this update.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

The trait overrides the damage type, so it's down to the radiation rules even if you use Kinetic. This is where traits overrule player data.

Once I fix the PC Character sheet layout issue then the Rad damage is the last thing for this update.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Okay cool. Thanks for your work

Hi.

In Behind the Claw, the careers section of the Dolphin says All careers from the Traveller Core Rulebook are suitable for Chokari. Should be Dolphin.

This is in the info from the races window and the reference manual.

Edit: Is also in the most recent PDF, but that's not your department.
    Last edited by esmdev; January 18th, 2022 at 08:23.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

In Behind the Claw, the careers section of the Dolphin says All careers from the Traveller Core Rulebook are suitable for Chokari. Should be Dolphin.

This is in the info from the races window and the reference manual.

Edit: Is also in the most recent PDF, but that's not your department.
    I report them when I find them....and then await updates. But I'll address that now that someone else has spotted it.

How you doing Esmdev?

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by ochimura View Post
    Okay cool. Thanks for your work
    Hi ochimura,

I've emailed Mongoose this morning, with a lovely example of firing an FGMP at a poor NPC. When he clarifies that what I think the damage should be, I'll make those changes asap.

Cheers,
    MBM

I report them when I find them....and then await updates. But I'll address that now that someone else has spotted it.

How you doing Esmdev?

Cheers,
    MBM
    So far so good. Still things I can't do physically but I have to say my brain is working so much better. Oxygen really does help.

Gearing up to run some Traveller starting next week. It's the first time I've looked at the system in awhile and the ruleset looks awesome! Kudos on all the improvements.

Should be Dolphin.
    Thanks, for all the fish?

Did a simple scout ship in PC Spacecraft and it displays great on the server but the client misaligned. It is only the main page, the other tabs seem fine.

Edit: Uploaded wrong image.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information