DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 82 of 109 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    @JayTheGM,

Thanks for reporting. @MadBeardMan has been out of touch for a while, so I will add a quick patch with the release next Tuesday which should address that issue.

Regards,
    JPG

When making an attack with an NPC and a negative modifier, the modifier gets added and not subtracted from the to-hit roll.
    modifer bug exp 2.PNG

It doesn't occur when a PC sets a negative modifier.
    This only happens when using the Modifier box in the lower left corner. The -1/-2/-3 modifier buttons work correctly.

Let me know if more info is needed.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    When making an attack with an NPC and a negative modifier, the modifier gets added and not subtracted from the to-hit roll.
    modifer bug exp 2.PNG

It doesn't occur when a PC sets a negative modifier.
    This only happens when using the Modifier box in the lower left corner. The -1/-2/-3 modifier buttons work correctly.

Let me know if more info is needed.
    Hi GravityBlade,

Thanks for reporting this. The entire dice rolling system was modified in CoreRPG and I expected a few issues down the line, and you found one. I'll get this sorted over the weekend and out on the next update cycle.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm running in to a problem after my players made some modifications to their ship. They added a Medical Bay, which would take up 4 tons. I added the Medical bay to the systems tab and updated the cargo space there as well, to reflect the new values. However, this change is not translating to the automated free cargo space value in the cargo tab of the ship sheet. It still displays the original value the ship was designed with. I've tried editing it within the automated field's box and it will not allow that either. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I was able to make a change to the ship and adjust the cargo to a new number and it worked. the ship started with 29.7 ton of cargo space and I added the medical bay and reduced it to 25.7 ton. However it is a convoluted way to make it work. Basically you are making a new ship.

1) Make a copy of the ship that you are editing. For instance take a far trader and make a copy of that ship in the Spacecraft list (You do this buy selecting the ship and then dragging the record into the ship list).
    2) Unlock the ship.
    3) make your edits to the systems, you will notice that there is no cargo tab.
    4) relock the record
    5) create a new PC ship and drag the new record to it. you will notice that the ships cargo tab is calculating a 0.
    6) Add the new PC ship to the Party & Ship sheet.
    7) close the new ship record down and reopen it, the Cargo should read correctly.

As seen in the pictures below it did adjust the auto-calc of the cargo.

Ship 1.PNG
    Ship 2.PNG
    Last edited by cdjensen99; October 4th, 2022 at 23:02.

this is far from ideal. thank you for finding out how to do this, but...it's just untenable. as my campaign progresses I will need to make dozens and dozens of changes as my Travellers continue to make repairs to systems on possibly multiple ships; replacements and upgrades. that's a massive time sink for what amounts to a very basic math problem if I was doing this on paper.

For what it's worth, the ship tab on the Party Sheet also tracks available cargo and the math updates correctly there, as the free space value is freely editable in that sheet. However, this will lose it's utility as we begin tracking cargo space on multiple ships.
    Last edited by Mallorylover23; October 4th, 2022 at 23:06.

I would agree that this is not Ideal, but we work with what we have.

I did add pictures to my last post.

EDIT: I all reality when you alter a ship you are making a whole new ship.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; October 4th, 2022 at 23:09.

I’ve forwarded the latest posts to the DLC developer, @MadBeardMan.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi, we found that is missing in the companion manual the skill Steward in the Fg module for the Space Habitat background.

Thread Information