DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 109 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Accelerator Rifle in CCS book has a range 25m, but in CoreRules and CCS module - 250m
    Where is the error?
    The issue is with CSC, it's a printing mistake, bit of a rubbish rifle with a range of 25m!

Cheers MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    The issue is with CSC, it's a printing mistake, bit of a rubbish rifle with a range of 25m!

Cheers MBM
    With a pistol range of 5 meters, I'm not surprised at anything

Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but when you drag and drop equipment to the equipment section on NPCs it does not add it to the sheet unless its armor or a weapon.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but when you drag and drop equipment to the equipment section on NPCs it does not add it to the sheet unless its armor or a weapon.

Xargun
    That's because I've not allowed it, the plan for NPC's is to expand them over time to be more like mini-pc's and so I thought I'd wait for that.

NPC's need more love maybe in the next release I''ll start expanding them more, let's see.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    That's because I've not allowed it, the plan for NPC's is to expand them over time to be more like mini-pc's and so I thought I'd wait for that.

NPC's need more love maybe in the next release I''ll start expanding them more, let's see.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Not a bug then Thanks

Xargun

Hello ManBeardman I'm enjoying the Traveller 2ed ruleset and looking forward to starting a campaign.

It would be nice to see some updates to allow a more personalization.

I noticed I cannot make new Races that can be added to the Character sheet. Traits I create don't transfer over and there's nowhere to create traits such as "Feats" tab in PFRG. It would also be nice to allow more than just 2 Traits as the Races in the book addons can have more, ie Vargr have: bite & claws as 1, heightened senses as 2, and burst of speed as 3.

It would be nice to also allow a write up section (not just Skills) for the Homeworld or have Systems also have "Skills" so you can use those for Homeworld.

It would be nice to allow the Players to decide (after Endurance) where the damage goes to rather then being set up be be Str then Dex or Dex then Str automatically.

For Psi Talents...I think it would nice to list all the skills for the talents so Players can have them on their sheets ready to be used and rolled.

Just some thoughts...I'm looking forward to making and starting a campaign but the I like a little more automation (which is what I look for in Fantasy Grounds) and making things streamlined for the Players so they don't need look around for stuff.

Thanks...and any continued updates would be great. I wasn't sure whether I'd ever get a chance to play Traveller again with not see my friends due to the pandemic. When I saw it listed here on FG I was pretty excited. Thanks again I know it takes a lot of work to really tweak things.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Hello ManBeardman I'm enjoying the Traveller 2ed ruleset and looking forward to starting a campaign.

It would be nice to see some updates to allow a more personalization.

I noticed I cannot make new Races that can be added to the Character sheet. Traits I create don't transfer over and there's nowhere to create traits such as "Feats" tab in PFRG. It would also be nice to allow more than just 2 Traits as the Races in the book addons can have more, ie Vargr have: bite & claws as 1, heightened senses as 2, and burst of speed as 3.

It would be nice to also allow a write up section (not just Skills) for the Homeworld or have Systems also have "Skills" so you can use those for Homeworld.

It would be nice to allow the Players to decide (after Endurance) where the damage goes to rather then being set up be be Str then Dex or Dex then Str automatically.

For Psi Talents...I think it would nice to list all the skills for the talents so Players can have them on their sheets ready to be used and rolled.

Just some thoughts...I'm looking forward to making and starting a campaign but the I like a little more automation (which is what I look for in Fantasy Grounds) and making things streamlined for the Players so they don't need look around for stuff.

Thanks...and any continued updates would be great. I wasn't sure whether I'd ever get a chance to play Traveller again with not see my friends due to the pandemic. When I saw it listed here on FG I was pretty excited. Thanks again I know it takes a lot of work to really tweak things.
    Hey GSKlein,

What I work on tends to be dictated by players needs (and being selfish) my own, but you suggest some things I myself would like to see. For example, which stat gets damage when you get hit, there are options that allow you as a player to decide what the preferred order is, but I would like to see this automated better and now that I've worked on Spacecraft Combat I have some better ideas.

To answer your other thoughts.

1. Races, you can generate your own races, but you can't set the traits (yet). Now that Aliens of Charted Space Vol 1 has been converted I've expanded the Race feats, I'll add this to the ruleset when Aliens Vol 1 gets released (it allows Vargr/Aslan weapons to be added automatically etc).
    2. Homeworlds, aren't technically in 2nd Edition, so there are no real plans to expand this yet.
    3. Damage Order, as mentioned above, you can set the preferred order, but a better automation will be done one day
    4. PSI Talents, all abilities should appear in the actions tab for any talent you have

So enjoy playing Traveller and do post when you think of something else that'll make life easier for players/GM.

Cheers,
    MBM

I think Psi talents needs some work. The only way i can see to get the talent is to slide a psi skill to the Psi Talents section on the Skills tab, ie sliding over mind link has Telepathy show up under Psi talents.

However I don't see any abilities show up under the Skills Tab. As a matter-of-fact I just get a whole bunch of template errors.

Maybe something to check out.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    I think Psi talents needs some work. The only way i can see to get the talent is to slide a psi skill to the Psi Talents section on the Skills tab, ie sliding over mind link has Telepathy show up under Psi talents.

However I don't see any abilities show up under the Skills Tab. As a matter-of-fact I just get a whole bunch of template errors.

Maybe something to check out.

Thanks.
    You need to drag from psionic talents in the library > core rules > psionic talents. Getting from anywhere else will cause headache and suffering.

I am using the Better Menu extension which removes the buttons / ribbons from the right hand side and turns them into drop down menus in the upper left and they are working great, but I noticed the Spaceship Combat Tracker is not showing in the menus. I posted on the extension thread and the creator of the extension replied saying something in the code for the spaceship CT wasn't the same as other CoreRPG things. I didn't quite understand everything he was saying but here is the link to the thread if you have a minute MBM. I am sure you will know exactly what he is saying and whether he is correct or not. Thanks for the time.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...918#post574918

Xargun

Thread Information