STAR TREK 2d20
Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109
    This is working for me, if I download the Live version from the Forge. (see attached image)
    clip.png

Can you see if you can find "eea4f6b8-c6dd-11ee-8c52-0050562be458.dat" in your vault folder? If so, can you delete and try updating again?

Regards,
    JPG

And there they are. This is now showing the buttons. Not sure what has changed. Had multiple PC/NPC tokens on map as they don't show without them. Now I see them. Will validate on test box tomorrow. And ask other people who had issue on the discord.

Disregard below....................

I had already deleted it previously but did so again and still not seeing the buttons compared to other rulesets like SWADE.

Note, on my test box I purged the rulesets and vault folder contents entirely then updated. I can archive and delete the Smiteworks folder, uninstall and reinstall FGU entirely if that would help.

Again, though I am perfectly willing to help in any fashion you need, this is a minor issue. I don't want to pull your resources from something more pressing.
    Last edited by BangsNaughtyBits; March 15th, 2024 at 05:57.
    !

Maybe not a bug, but i am not sure. When you drag a ship to PC Spacecraft the pictures and floor plans don't go with it and you can't add those images either. Not under notes or any other tab. Yes the small token image goes with the ship, but nothing else. Somewhat related, if a ship has a vehicle there is no way to drag the vehicle (and its stats) over the the spacecraft. Nor can you add vehicles to player inventories? You just have to search for it under the campaign tab each time you need to deal with a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Maybe not a bug, but i am not sure. When you drag a ship to PC Spacecraft the pictures and floor plans don't go with it and you can't add those images either. Not under notes or any other tab. Yes the small token image goes with the ship, but nothing else. Somewhat related, if a ship has a vehicle there is no way to drag the vehicle (and its stats) over the the spacecraft. Nor can you add vehicles to player inventories? You just have to search for it under the campaign tab each time you need to deal with a vehicle.
    I create a Story and attach all my ship elements to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I create a Story and attach all my ship elements to it.
    Not an ideal solution. I should be able to do what i need under the PC Ship tab or on a character sheet. But yes, i guess that is a work around. Just share the sheet with the players.

Thread Information