STAR TREK 2d20
Page 69 of 109 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Did a simple scout ship in PC Spacecraft and it displays great on the server but the client misaligned. It is only the main page, the other tabs seem fine.

Edit: Uploaded wrong image.
    Morning esmdev,

That's already been reported, and it's fixed (will be part of the update being completed today).

The issue was that the Mortgage Payments Left field just didn't like being displayed, as if the Bank was hiding how long you had left on your house mortgage!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Pirates of Drinax Book 2 has the location of Drinax at 0603 while travellermap and reach adventure 5 have it at 2203

Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    Pirates of Drinax Book 2 has the location of Drinax at 0603 while travellermap and reach adventure 5 have it at 2203
    It is because in the published book Mongoose is using sub sector numbering in their system lists instead of sector numbering, which is an odd choice. What makes it an even odder choice is they are using sector numbering for the maps in the very same chapter. Since MBM generally inputs the data as presented probably went unnoticed until you brought it up.

I have no idea what the solution might be, but a quick glance showed that every sub sector covered in PoD book 2 has the same problem (both book and mod).

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    No Problem, I attached Psi Skills and Psi Section in the actions tab
    Attachment 50959
    Attachment 50960

Edit: Couldn't upload the campaign due to size, so I linked it on my Gdrive if that helps
    Another error I forgot to mention, and it's a strange one to me. Whenever I open the "Inventory" Tab in the party sheet for the first time I get: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps_loot2.lua"]:37: attempt to compare number with nil
    After that first time it works fine for the rest of the session
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

I've seen in the changelog that the display error for the PC spacecraft should be fixed, but it still showed up for my players in yesterdays session.
    ShipError.png
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

I can confirm that the issue is not fixed for my player either

I can confirm that records before the fix have not been resolved but records created after do work as advertised. I sent the info to MBM.

Small bug I just encountered when editing a weapon for my player. It doesn't seem to respect the change in ammo/magazine count I made. Re-equipping and resetting ammo top max didn't help
    AmmoCount.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I can confirm that records before the fix have not been resolved but records created after do work as advertised. I sent the info to MBM.
    I just tested with one of my players. Creating a new ship is nearly fine, but one other error crept up. The Status tab doesn't display correctly:
    StatusError.PNG
    (Don't mind the weird colors, that's my players settings)

Hi,

Just started a new Traveller campaign using the 2e rules and my players and I are having a great time but we have come across a couple of niggling issues. I can't find any previous reports so I'll list them here.

1/ I can't find a way of adding sighting aids (e.g. Secure Weapon) to a player's inventory. The drag and drop simply fails. It works for all other item types.
    2/ Encumbrance just seems weird - I have added a screenshot of a player's sheet and although there is a lot of stuff listed most of it is not carried or equipped but he is still shown as heavily encumbered. Help please! Lokeni Encumbrance.jpg

Apologies if these are down to user error.

Thanks

Thread Information