DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 26 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by aribethdm View Post
    looks like its not working on mac. maybe not detecting the center wheel. idk, anyway ty for your work
    Ah, yes, it crossed my mind once that mac will probably not really work well for this which is the reason why I was thinking about adding an extra field for height in the CT which also adds this label as an alternative. I am sick at the moment but when someone has an idea how to fix this for macs then I would appreciate it (I have zero knowledge about macs, never used one)

I hope you get better soon!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I hope you get better soon!
    thank you

I thought Id give it a whirl in FGU and see what happens. Works ok, font is invisible, changing it to arial made it a white shadow font, at least it was readable. (Fonts are flakey in FGU)

And it had an interaction with 5e Death Indicator extended. Basically stopped death indicator working.

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    I thought Id give it a whirl in FGU and see what happens. Works ok, font is invisible, changing it to arial made it a white shadow font, at least it was readable. (Fonts are flakey in FGU)

And it had an interaction with 5e Death Indicator extended. Basically stopped death indicator working.

FYI
    Thank you

Yeah, I didn't really look at FGU yet, wanted to wait for official release first But thanks for the information about the font

About compatibilities: I try to make my 3.5/PF1 extensions compatible with everything running around but I am not sure whether or not I start to do the same with respect to every ruleset like 5e, because otherwise I will not have time for anything else But I am very happy about, when someone helps here in some sort (though I wonder why the death indicator stops working because my overlay extension in 3.5/PF1, which is doing something similar, does not get disturbed; probably the death indicator is doing it different than that )

Cool,

I might have a play with your code then to see if i can figure out where the interaction is coming from.

This is an image with 5E Death Indicators extended and no Height.ext
    (My work arounds for height, The wing and number tokens are what i was planning for indicating creature was flying and its height, the other way was to change the number of the creature add a 0 and height hence its not creature 0140 , it indicating its at height 140)

Token example.PNG

This image is with the Height.ext turned on, and that was only change. As you can see the damage system has reverted back to vertical rather than overhead HP bar. The blood has vanished. And you can see what happens with the font (arial because your font was invisible)

Token example Height.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    Cool,

I might have a play with your code then to see if i can figure out where the interaction is coming from.

This is an image with 5E Death Indicators extended and no Height.ext
    (My work arounds for height, The wing and number tokens are what i was planning for indicating creature was flying and its height, the other way was to change the number of the creature add a 0 and height hence its not creature 0140 , it indicating its at height 140)

Token example.PNG

This image is with the Height.ext turned on, and that was only change. As you can see the damage system has reverted back to vertical rather than overhead HP bar. The blood has vanished. And you can see what happens with the font (arial because your font was invisible)

Token example Height.PNG
    ah oki

About the font: That is due to FGU, in FGC you would see something different, more readable I have to change the font for that

About the overwrite of the health bar etc.: My naive assumption is that your other extension is also overwriting manager_token.lua Especially see whether both extensions overwrite the same. Basically you then only have to merge both extensions, probably merge manager_token.lua (but I didn't open the death indicator yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Ah, yes, it crossed my mind once that mac will probably not really work well for this which is the reason why I was thinking about adding an extra field for height in the CT which also adds this label as an alternative. I am sick at the moment but when someone has an idea how to fix this for macs then I would appreciate it (I have zero knowledge about macs, never used one)
    Any chance you can find time to fix this for the Mac? Please!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Any chance you can find time to fix this for the Mac? Please!
    I would need help for that, I have no idea how to do that for Macs, maybe for FGU with its native Mac support. I try to see whether I can ever fix that Sorry for my late response

Kelrugem, really appreciate all the work you've done for Fantasy Grounds, you're extensions and posts have been very useful for me!

Really glad to have height as an option, however, it seems to be conflicting with CoreRPG - Has Initiative Indicator and CoreRPG - Token View Options. Would a compatibility patch be possible or feasible? I'd love to be able to use this along with those two!

Thanks again for all your contributions!

Thread Information