DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 26 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    Hi Kelrugem I love your extensions a lot they add much needed functionality to FG.
    I have been running a game in unity for a while now using both your Height extension and Full overlay. as well as several others.
    Recently I have been running into this error when ever I add a token to a map.
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_token.Lua"]:444 attempt to call field 'getName' (a nil value).
    at first I thought this might be because of Full overlay but when I removed Height from the loaded extensions order it stopped
    Hi

Are you on the test server? And what type of token is it? It is a token from the CT? Can you send a screenshot of that setup

- I am on Live build
    - Token from the CT
    - tested it with both NPC and PC same result.
    below is an image of the combat tracker map and tokens as well as the error.
    The tokens do not have hp dots do they have nameplates even though both settings are turned on.
    let me know what other information you require.

One thing i did note the prefix for the error seemed to change.
    the first time a saw it it said Script execution error: now it says Handler error though the rest is the same.
    also sorry for a lot of edits.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Arimil508; April 14th, 2021 at 14:50.

- I am on Live build
    - Token from the CT
    - tested it with both NPC and PC same result.
    below is an image of the combat tracker map and tokens as well as the error.
    The tokens do not have hp dots do they have nameplates even though both settings are turned on.
    let me know what other information you require.

One thing i did note the prefix for the error seemed to change.
    the first time a saw it it said Script execution error: now it says Handler error though the rest is the same.
    also sorry for a lot of edits.
    I cannot replicate the issue sadly; but I see you have some other extensions? Could you just test height and see whether it works? If yes, then it may be an incompatibility with another extension

Fresh campaign only Height did not work.
    It broke as soon as i set Show name to Title
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Arimil508; April 14th, 2021 at 15:57.

Fresh campaign only Height did not work.
    It broke as soon as i set Show name to Title
    Ah, thanks, now I get it, too; I just updated and reproduced the error now, it seems to be due to the most recent ruleset update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html

But because of the [Beta] in front of the CoreRPG updates I thought that I do not need to do anything for the live server However, seemingly there is also a change for the live server I will try to update it in the next hours

Height got updated for accounting the new updates

I can confirm that the update solved the error messages.

Hi Kel. In case you are not aware, there is an extension that is now compatible with 3.5 that calculates height measurments. In case you want to look at the code for inspiration:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator

Thread Information