FG Forge
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by arkontri View Post
    Thank you for replying. I hope your projects are going well. I would prefer to be able to have it on the side of the token so it doesn't cover up other labels on the token. Thank you for suggesting the other one though but I'll stick with yours.
    I see @label So, you use token labels? there is also the option to use tooltips instead such that they won't clutch with the height label, but I understand if you prefer constant labels

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I see @label So, you use token labels? there is also the option to use tooltips instead such that they won't clutch with the height label, but I understand if you prefer constant labels
    Ya, I do. But you make a very good point though, I could indeed use tooltips instead of the constant labels. Forgot about that haha
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by arkontri View Post
    Ya, I do. But you make a very good point though, I could indeed use tooltips instead of the constant labels. Forgot about that haha
    hehe, no worries Tooltips are indeed better as a workaround for now, but I try to see whether there is a better way to handle it

Thread Information