STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 26 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Does the latest version allow to zoom via mouse-wheel when the mouse-pointer is over a token (Unity default)?
    No, it didn't, but yes, now it does

To all users, please redownload:

Moon Wizard suggested how to make my extension more compatible, now it just adds the ALT+Wheel functionality while everything else is inherited by FG itself (in the previous code I manually rebuilt everything else, which meant that I needed to guess; so, now higher compatibility. Maybe it even works now for macs (see previous reports)?) Especially, you can now zoom while hovering over a token

Thanks, Moon Wizard

(and thanks Weissrolf for remembering me that I forgot that part I forget too many things when I am also writing on my thesis while writing here )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 16th, 2020 at 01:19.

Works great, thanks! Unfortunately I already edited Height for different CTRL/ALT/SHIFT behavior before I noticed your own update. You latest works best in regards to modifier keys.

PS: I modified the Roboto font extension to also alter the font of your Height extension. The default font is less legible and by modifying it via the font extension I can just download your updates without having to edit them each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Works great, thanks! Unfortunately I already edited Height for different CTRL/ALT/SHIFT behavior before I noticed your own update. You latest works best in regards to modifier keys.

PS: I modified the Roboto font extension to also alter the font of your Height extension. The default font is less legible and by modifying it via the font extension I can just download your updates without having to edit them each time.
    Ah, nice And yeah, about the font I never really yet cared (whether or not there are better options) (I am honestly also a complete noob when it is about fonts)

Reupload of the extension There is now a setting to change the hotkey for height (alt, ctrl, shift or just wheel) Only use this option (otherwise ignore) when you also use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...859#post557859

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Reupload of the extension There is now a setting to change the hotkey for height (alt, ctrl, shift or just wheel) Only use this option (otherwise ignore) when you also use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...859#post557859
    Nice. Thank you!

I can report this now works in my weird configuration:

MacOS -> Parallels (Allows a Virtual OS) -> Windows 10 -> Fantasy Grounds Classic
    NOTE: I (kinda) have to do this because MacOS no longer supports 32-bit programs (FGC).

Shift + Mousewheel still doesn't work, but all the other hotkeys seem to work fine.

However, I did find that with just these two extensions:

Height Label
    Token View Options

the Height Label extension will no longer allow me to set heights of tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    Nice. Thank you!

I can report this now works in my weird configuration:

MacOS -> Parallels (Allows a Virtual OS) -> Windows 10 -> Fantasy Grounds Classic
    NOTE: I (kinda) have to do this because MacOS no longer supports 32-bit programs (FGC).

Shift + Mousewheel still doesn't work, but all the other hotkeys seem to work fine.

However, I did find that with just these two extensions:

Height Label
    Token View Options

the Height Label extension will no longer allow me to set heights of tokens.
    Cool

About the other hotkeys: Then you could try the other extension I linked above, then you can try to avoid shift at all Maybe that works then

I looked at the Token View Options: Yes, it sounds really like an extension which is incompatible with the height extension because we overwrite the same scripts But why you need the other extension? I skimmed through its thread, but one should already be able to adjust the visibility of effects and health for NPCs for DM and players separately in the settings, isn't it? Or do I miss some point?

Very cool and useful for both Starfinder and higher level fantasy games. It is working for me in both SF and PF2, but not Savage Worlds (using FGU if that helps), any ideas?
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    Very cool and useful for both Starfinder and higher level fantasy games. It is working for me in both SF and PF2, but not Savage Worlds (using FGU if that helps), any ideas?
    Heehee... right.. the height extension is working in higher level games...
    When else would you.. oh right... it does negatives so lower level games would be good too!
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Heh, for swimming yeah. But in current games I have people with jetpacks, druids who are a dragon most fights, flying wizards, fighters able to jump onto roof tops etc. height measure is great. Although I did hit a Unity bug where the height was invisible to some players until their token was placed on the map again. But I think that was a general FGU thing.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Heehee... right.. the height extension is working in higher level games...
    When else would you.. oh right... it does negatives so lower level games would be good too!

Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    Savage Worlds does not (yet?) completely depend on CoreRPG, hence, CoreRPG extensions do often not work in Savage worlds sadly. There is not much I can do, because I cannot look into the Savage Worlds ruleset

(and when you can reproduce the bug you mentioned of your last post, then I can try to do something Where the tokens maybe already placed on the map before the client joined (or when the session started)?)

Thread Information