STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 26 First ... 142223242526 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by arkontri View Post
    Thank you for replying. I hope your projects are going well. I would prefer to be able to have it on the side of the token so it doesn't cover up other labels on the token. Thank you for suggesting the other one though but I'll stick with yours.
    I see @label So, you use token labels? there is also the option to use tooltips instead such that they won't clutch with the height label, but I understand if you prefer constant labels

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I see @label So, you use token labels? there is also the option to use tooltips instead such that they won't clutch with the height label, but I understand if you prefer constant labels
    Ya, I do. But you make a very good point though, I could indeed use tooltips instead of the constant labels. Forgot about that haha
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by arkontri View Post
    Ya, I do. But you make a very good point though, I could indeed use tooltips instead of the constant labels. Forgot about that haha
    hehe, no worries Tooltips are indeed better as a workaround for now, but I try to see whether there is a better way to handle it

Hi

I updated the forge version to cater for the new update today

Also: With today's release I will not update the FGC version anymore; the forge version will only be for FGU (clearly), and the attached version in the first post only for FGC The reason is simply: FGC won't receive new updates. So, with time it becomes more complicated to maintain two versions. The best maintenance for FGC is not updating the FGC extension at all However, this means that it will not receive new features

I also took the opportunity to finally develop this extension a little bit further, the first step was mainly in the background: This extension should now be very compatible with other extensions and with respect to future FGU updates. Such that the risk of incompatibilities should be reduced The next step will be: Attaching the image sidebar settings (like unit and increment) to the height label But no guarantee when I wil do this

It may take a while until the my new forge version gets accepted, so, keep in mind that you won't receive the update immediately. (If you cannot wait, then download it from my GitHub page)

Best

Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 15th, 2021 at 21:00.

Thanks for the report by Laerun: The height extension is seemingly incompatible with the ICONS ruleset; I will try to contact the dev, but I may wait a bit until some patches for ICONS are released because there are some other errors in the ruleset itself. Then the incompatibility may hopefully fix itself

There is a new update for the Height extension The settings for the height label shortcut and the font size can now be set individually by each player (especially, the players can all set different height label sizes on their displays)

Just a small warning: There was a big patch, and I am currently not having enough time to look at this So, it might be that my extension is not compatible with the newest versions I hope I can look at it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a small warning: There was a big patch, and I am currently not having enough time to look at this So, it might be that my extension is not compatible with the newest versions I hope I can look at it soon
    Oki, probably wrong alarm, there was no update needed

Hi Kelrugem,

I get the following error when I load the height extension and open the combat tracker for the first time:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_height.lua"]:91: attempt to concatenate global 'height' (a nil value)

I tested this with only the height extension with my other extensions. I found out that when I load height and CoreRPG: Combat Highlighter the above error is thrown out by FGU every time I hover over a PC or NPC in the combat tracker. I have screenshots and an FGU log if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by aulyre View Post
    Hi Kelrugem,

I get the following error when I load the height extension and open the combat tracker for the first time:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_height.lua"]:91: attempt to concatenate global 'height' (a nil value)

I tested this with only the height extension with my other extensions. I found out that when I load height and CoreRPG: Combat Highlighter the above error is thrown out by FGU every time I hover over a PC or NPC in the combat tracker. I have screenshots and an FGU log if you need it.
    Ah, thank you very much

I try to contact Daddyogreman about this incompatibility

Thread Information