FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Ok the first game will in seven days starting at 8pm British summer time. The server details and discord channel are in my signature below. I will have the server up an hour or so before hand so people can build or load Thier characters. If that is not a convenient time I can put the server up at other times if requested

If it's not a problem, I would like to make my character before that....since this is my first FG experience

@hawkwind
    Where in Golarion is Etran's Folly? I can't find it in the Lost Omens sourcebook/map. :/

Also, the introduction mentions the murder of a friend. However the backgrounds from the Fall of Plaguestone players book as described on https://2e.aonprd.com/Sources.aspx?ID=3 gives somewhat random explanations as to why the player characters are headed to this town. Do we know a friend who is murdered, and is that the reason we're going there? If not, are we supposed to have a friend there at game start even if he's not the reason we're going there, or is that someone we make a friend of later? Is it important we start at the caravan or is living in Etran's Folly at the start of the adventure as fine a background option?

The adventure is set in the nation of Isger on a caravan route between Isger and Andorran. The murder hadn't happened yet and the player's are all travelling on a caravan when the adventure starts. If you want to be a teamster or a caravan guard that's fine

If you want to start in town folly you will miss the start of the adventure and the first major encounter.

As we have potentially 6 players I will be using milestones instead of xp and I will be making the encounters tougher as per guidelines. Players should expect three levels of play.

6 or 7 UK time would be better for me than 8.

Any idea how many sessions this adventure could take?

Also, what do you mean with "three levels of play"?

I'm afraid it's eight
    By three levels of play I mean your characters will level twice during the adventure as two the number of sessions I suspect three to five per level so 15 max

Okay, I see now - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I'm afraid it's eight
    Okay, then I will have to withdraw, as I can't make eight after summer time ends, so I won't be able to commit to the entire adventure.

I wish all the others lots of fun!

Thread Information