FG Spreadshirt Swag

Wanting to join the society, help

Greetings all,

Haggar here. My brother and I wish to join the Society, but we are not sure what steps need to be taken. We only want to play in FG PFS games, as we prefer FG to any other platform. Could someone point us in the right direction and help us out? We would love to find a game as soon as we can! Thanks everyone.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also recommend subscribing to the game announcement thread.

At least at the moment, PFS2 games will be more likely to be run than PFS1 games.

The PFS2 Guide in now only available online.

Thanks a lot you two. How do I subscribe to that thread? I will do so
    Last edited by Haggar; September 15th, 2019 at 17:20.

Click on thread tools in the banner at the top of the thread and select subscribe to this thread
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information