DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Paid GM game LF 1 more Player for Pathfinder 2E Age of Ashes

Hello all,

We just began our Age of Ashes campaign and one of our players is finding it too difficult to play on his 13inch screen laptop. We try to play every other week the evenings we can play are always either Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. So sometimes we will play on Mondays, sometimes Wednesdays etc and we may play back to back weeks or we may not play for 2-3 weeks at a time. We have an excellent GM so I dont think this ad will be up for very long, the first session was a blast and we are still currently level 1. The sessions run in the evenings around 5-5:30PM PST. Our GM operates in CST, one of our players is in EST, and the other two of us are PST. The fee to play would be $7.50 USD per 4 hr session. Our party currently consists of a Barbarian, a Wild Order Druid, and a Bard. The fourth is free to play whatever they choose.
    Last edited by Haggar; September 12th, 2019 at 22:06.

Interested in a regular game but new to 2e and Fantasy Grounds.
    Let me know if there's still a spot.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jeren; September 14th, 2019 at 04:04.

How new are we talking to FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    How new are we talking to FG?
    Lots of experience with Roll20 but none with Fantasy Grounds

Heyo Jeren! My Saturday group (8:30pm EST) is looking for another player. We are about halfway through book one of the Age of Ashes AP. It is a pay to play game ($10/3 hour session). If you’re at all interested, hit me up. I can provide whatever details or answer any questions you may have.

Thread Information